List of badges that unlock content?

darkskye

As the title suggests, I'm looking for a list of badges that unlock content. Such as how you have to do that last contact in the Hollows to be able to do the Cavern of Transcendence, or how Katie needs to be unlocked.

Is there such a thing, or is that just a flag that says you've done the prerequisites?

5 hours ago, darkskye said:

As the title suggests, I'm looking for a list of badges that unlock content. Such as how you have to do that last contact in the Hollows to be able to do the Cavern of Transcendence, or how Katie needs to be unlocked.

Is there such a thing, or is that just a flag that says you've done the prerequisites?

These examples are not badges that unlock content.... these are story arcs that unlock a TF/Trial contact, which then will lead to a badge.  When you complete story arcs, you are typically given a souvenir that stays with you forever.  If you have that souvenir, that is how the game recognizes you've done the prerequisite content.  

This is pretty much the entire contact list in the game - one contact leads to another and some of those contacts will give a badge mission/TF/SF/Trial.  You'll have to explore the Homecoming Wiki for all of it.  

But there is limited TF/SF unlocks.... 

• Completing Talshak the Mystic's arc unlocks Karsis for the Cavern Trial in the Hollows
  • Completing Buck Salinger's arc will unlock Katie Hannon's TF.
  • Completing Lars Hansen's arc in Striga unlocks Ernesto Hess TF.
  • Completing Leventara's 1st arc in Rikti War Zone does award a badge (Member of Vanguard) that will allow you access to the instanced version of the Mother Ship Raid.

That's all i can think of that has TF/trial unlocks.  

Again, there are many story arc missions that award badge, and you just need to be introduced to those contacts either by another contact, doing radio/paper missions, or through Ouro.  Again, check the Wiki and the long list of badges and the contacts who award them.

7 hours ago, Frozen Burn said:

But there is limited TF/SF unlocks.... 

• Completing Talshak the Mystic's arc unlocks Karsis for the Cavern Trial in the Hollows
  • Completing Buck Salinger's arc will unlock Katie Hannon's TF.
  • Completing Lars Hansen's arc in Striga unlocks Ernesto Hess TF.
  • Completing Leventara's 1st arc in Rikti War Zone does award a badge (Member of Vanguard) that will allow you access to the instanced version of the Mother Ship Raid.

That's all i can think of that has TF/trial unlocks.

Fire and the Flames SF.  Contact is Mortimer Kal and you have to do a villain mission from a tip.  I think the tip is called 'A Wizard's Weakness', where you have to kidnap Morty's daughter to blackmail him.

• Thumbs Up 1

Originally on Infinity.  I have Ironblade on every shard.  -  My only AE arc:  The Origin of Mark IV  (ID 48002)

Link to the story of Toggle Man, since I keep having to track down my original post.