Wolfgang smergnof base builder

I just have to say,  Wolfgang is an amazing talent! He has a level of talent that is really amazing! As a side not he is a artist on a whole new level! If your on the excelsior server look him up!, well look him up .AFTER HE FINISHES MY BASE! lol. 

Full disclosure he is very humble ...so he does not really advertise but if you want a real artist ...this dude is legit!

I don't have the words! 

other than ...I know his work will be amazing!

please don't hate until you see. He is a real talent.

WOOT......UP THE IRONS! ....that has nothing to do with the above post!

Greatest game and greatest community of people ever thank you so much!

You all have no idea how much you mean to me! I hyst wish my friend was still here he loved COH! 

Wooot Cheers!

Edited by Enchantica
I was drinking and made some mispells
  • Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, Enchantica said:

I just have to say,  Wolfgang is an amazing talent! He has a level of talent that is really amazing! As a side not he is a artist on a whole new level! If your on the excelsior server look him up!, well look him up .AFTER HE FINISHES MY BASE! lol. 

Full disclosure he is very humble ...so he does not really advertise but if you want a real artist ...this dude is legit!

I don't have the words! 

other than ...I know his work will be amazing!

please don't hate until you see. He is a real talent.

WOOT......UP THE IRONS! ....that has nothing to do with the above post!

Greatest game and greatest community of people ever thank you so much!

You all have no idea how much you mean to me! I hyst wish my friend was still here he loved COH! 

Wooot Cheers!

Post us pics of your base after he’s done

17 minutes ago, Ghost said:

Post us pics of your base after he’s done

I will and ty, I have however made  very specific requests on wolfgang. maybe he should post other pics of other bases  he has done. I have asked for I kind of "Off the mark kind of base" that may resonate with some people and myself but may not be  the best rep of his work!.  That is on me! I wanted some thing kind of off  the highway! lol anyway ....cheers! 

• Thumbs Up 1

Hold a "Basewarming" party when you're ready, please. I'd gladly make an alt or transfer to see something cool.

The Base Builder is limited in many ways, but as always, creativity thrives within limitations.

Disclaimer: Not a medical doctor. Do not take medical advice from Doctor Ditko.

Also, not a physicist. Do not take advice on consensus reality from Doctor Ditko.

But games? He used to pay his bills with games. (He's recovering well, thanks for asking!)

inside the Big top tent at the Dark Carnival. Paragon Dawn base passcode DAWN-14968 this is still a work in progress but is the closest to finished of all the bases I am working on, my mane base is EVIL-6332 I built it intending to be a showcase base to show different ideas of what's posable it's only half done at best and tons of changes have been made to the editor the last time any serious work was done in it. It has sat neglected for several years now. A lot has changed lately in the Editor (Thank you to all involved for all the improvements to this Awesome game.) Meny things have Shifted from our (hopefully now defeated) Archnemesis of Builders, the dreaded "Base Shift!". I have much work to do but all are welcome to look. and if you ever feal  like you just  need to hit something that should be beaten then head down to HELL, passcode HELL666-13805 click the hatch on the ferry to point A find Barny hanging from a tree and Beat him with a Bat. It's Grate FUN!! HELL was mostly created by a Friend of mine, I did the swamp Barny is in and helped with other aspects of the base to Help create the best HELL we can, it is also still a work in progress but the owner of the base and I are very proud of the work so far and look forward to making it even better. I would post more pics but there is so much to see in all those bases and more that you  need to experience it your self. Enjoy and I look forward to your visits. I have visited tons of bases and have gotten inspired by all, I can only hope you find something that gets your creative Mind working overtime.

Screenshot 2023-04-29 23.15.23.png

Edited by Wolfgangsmergnof
difficult to read
  • Thumbs Up 1