The Virtual Gym Arc ID: 60260

This Humble one shares his newest creation. I even reached into the realm that makes me uncomfortable and created a custom group for it. There is no Archvillain thought there is a warning. 
As an aside, check out the 'busy' dialog.  I have a perpetual worry about custom groups due to fear of them being too strong to be playable. I tried. Anyway

The Virtual Gym

ID: 60260
Length: Long
Morality: Neutral
Description: Welcome to the Architect Virtual Gym where you can get a proper workout that you could never find in a 'normal' gym.

I place this here because I got a message from someone who played it. Took me a day to get over the shock.  I think I may be slightly disillusioned due to the large number of farms that pop up every time I open up the  AE. 

• Like 1

Hello!  Saw you mention your arc on Discord, saw it had no plays, and figured I'd run it.  Best to foster more stories in the system.  While there were a few typos, I think it's best if I point out some of the broader things first:

• Difficulty will depend on level and why I always advocate on limiting arc level, even if the level is fairly broad.  The robot in the fourth mission who was using a Mastermind powerset kinda feels like too much when combined with ambushes.  That said, I was playing on a sub 30 character without heavy crowd control so that can be hard to judge.  Everything else seemed manageable.
  • Some of the Navigation Text titles could stand sprucing up.  Instead of "3 Defeat Completion Target" you could do something like "3 Flex-Bot 5000s to train with".  Lean into it.  You do some of this with patrols that debate between leg day and arm day so it's just that some of the Navigation Texts and maybe some of the boss dialogue that needs more.

On typos:

Spoiler

Mission 1 completion
Congratulations on completing your warm ups! I can already see the imporvements you have made. In fact you -insert complament here- our other participants. Now that little token you have is not only proof you finished your workout, it is the ticket to moving on to the next more challenging session!

improvements

complacent

Mission 3 mission text
If you can hear this then I have some news. You have done well in your exercises. Well enough that we offer a once in a life time chance. Many participants have mentioned a dislike of our Assistant here. As such, we give you a chance to beat up h various models of her. They will fight back of course but we are sure you will enjoy the challenge.

I don't think you intended the extra 'h' there.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Shadowcade said:

I think I may be slightly disillusioned due to the large number of farms that pop up every time I open up the  AE. 

You and me both.  It's not real Latin but anyways Illegitimi non carborundum

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Clave's Sure-Fire Secrets to Enjoying City Of Heroes
Ignore those farming chores, skip your market homework, play any power sets that you want, and ignore anyone who says otherwise.
This game isn't hard work, it's easy!
Go have fun!
╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝