Possible bug since the last patch

• Game Master

I've had a report that the conceal part of shadow cloak isn't concealing, and the invulnerable part of stygian return isn't activating when you use it after death. Has anyone else noticed this?

Stealth seems fine to me, here's my WS with their Cloak + Celerity combo on with the expected 65 feet of stealth and not aggroing a Possessed Scientist from just now

image.thumb.png.5aa3132d1ff2c1d24472abd4ea9cdb2f.png

And here's me rezzing from some NuCouncil and I was untouchable for the first few seconds. 

image.png.97f85ef99fdf580137ac99e688c83a60.png

• Game Master
9 hours ago, Carnifax said:

One thing I can't test is if Orbiting Death + Shadow Cloak is triggering and thus causing them to aggro cos I don't have it. 

I did mention that to them as I use it a lot as the boosts from shadow fall and the slotting are more important to me

Yeah I have it perma on with Sprint for Invis. Makes it easier to peek-a-boo TP in for Eclipse before a Blaster nukes the spawn. Fluffing Eclipse sucks 

1 minute ago, lemming said:

Making sure the mobs don't have enhanced perception maybe?   I know the Hard Mode LG gives enemies a plus to per.

This is a good point too. All Rikti drones flat out ignore stealth anyway, nemmies have good perception as do some Vanguard. Could be the reason. Base cloak Vs normal enemies seems fine to me though going on today's test Vs CoT and NuCouncil