I don't recall seeing this before...

Marine X

Don't recall ever seeing Hybrid gaining xp before judgement and interface, lore and destiny were unlocked, didn't see this in patch notes either.

Slots.JPG.8e7879a297e3b3eba76fb0748b0e1a8d.JPG

" When it's too tough for everyone else,

it's just right for me..."

( Unless it's Raining, or Cold, or Really Dirty

or there are Sappers, Man I hate those Guys...)

Marine X

I've seen it but I can't remember what led to it, though I did have a working hypothesis that I now don't remember.  Like, doing DA content while attaining 50 but not training to 50 (that's throwing spaghetti at a wall, I simply don't remember what it was).

Hybrid XP is kind of weird.  I once bought all my incarnate xp just to do it and I could open up everything except Hybrid, was unable to make any progress there with purchased iXP.

6 hours ago, Marine X said:

Don't recall ever seeing Hybrid gaining xp before judgement and interface, lore and destiny were unlocked, didn't see this in patch notes either.

Slots.JPG.8e7879a297e3b3eba76fb0748b0e1a8d.JPG

Did you by chance run the Magisterium Trial?  If so that is why you have xp in it.  but it still will not unlock before you have unlocked lore and destiny.

this is per the wiki

https://archive.paragonwiki.com/wiki/Incarnate_System

Edited by Mr. Apocalypse

27 minutes ago, Mr. Apocalypse said:

Did you by chance run the Magisterium Trial?  If so that is why you have xp in it.  but it still will not unlock before you have unlocked lore and destiny.

this is per the wiki

https://archive.paragonwiki.com/wiki/Incarnate_System

Should not be possible since you need the Lore & Destiny unlocked to be able to do the Magisterium.

And yes, since it takes Advanced Psychic XP, you can't buy your way into it.

And obligatory, use hcwiki, it's being updated while paragon wiki is static: https://homecoming.wiki/wiki/Incarnate_System

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Only just hit vet level 5, and no Magisterium. Just ran Number 6's Arc, completed it and noticed the Hybrid Slot had progress on it, weird.

Edited by Marine X

Marine X

And to add the wiki link is way outdated. HC unified the iXP there is no physical or psychical iXP. Theres no difference anymore no need to do special trials to gain the iXP for a certain slot.

Unless HC missed something like a storyarc reward which maybe marine did as he exampled Number 6 Arc.

Edited by SuggestorK

Former Player on Server:

Protector, Guardian, Virtue, Liberty, Freedom, Union and Defiant (Hero Side) and part Time Infinity

Justice, Pinnacle, Victory (Villain Side)

Currently Reunion is the Main Server

13 minutes ago, SuggestorK said:

And to add the wiki link is way outdated. HC unified the iXP there is no physical or psychical iXP. Theres no difference anymore no need to do special trials to gain the iXP for a certain slot.

Unless HC missed something like a storyarc reward which maybe marine did as he exampled Number 6 Arc.

I knew about how HC unified the ixp, I was thinking it was some sort of back end error that occured due to the those changes

1 hour ago, lemming said:

Should not be possible since you need the Lore & Destiny unlocked to be able to do the Magisterium.

And yes, since it takes Advanced Psychic XP, you can't buy your way into it.

And obligatory, use hcwiki, it's being updated while paragon wiki is static: https://homecoming.wiki/wiki/Incarnate_System

I could have swore I went to the HC wiki. I must have not been paying attention to well to the address.

7 hours ago, Marine X said:

Only just hit vet level 5, and no Magisterium. Just ran Number 6's Arc, completed it and noticed the Hybrid Slot had progress on it, weird.

I've got a pair I can check Number 6's arc out for that

Posted (edited)

Had done all the RWZ content leading up to Number 6's Arc, to be at 11% it must have been gaining XP for some time.

Edited by Marine X

Marine X

After completing Number 6's Arc and doing the first mission from Belladonna Vertrano I am now here: seems to be continuing....

slots2.JPG.149731c7526997376d9f283ce6bc6852.JPG

Marine X

Posted (edited)

Have searched the Global Text for XP being applied to the Hybrid Slot and found no evidence. 

Edit: Received no further XP from Belladonna Verrano's ARC which I just finished, apparently only content that recognizes that you are an Incarnate gives XP to the Hybrid, other content still earns XP for the other slots. Hybrid still at 22%, Judgement/Destiny at 82%.

slots3.thumb.JPG.d3d543a4fe797c1af4228e306f316296.JPG

Edited by Marine X

Marine X

Hmm, those arcs might be doing that, but does look like Alpha needed opening.  At least, non-50s don't gain anything from Number 6's arc.  Will poke at it a bit more later.

• Thanks 1

Ok. Had a character with Alpha opened on them, but no others.

Last mission of Number 6, when I clicked on the last clue needed

2024-03-09 12:09:25 Congratulations! You earned the Dimensional Investigator badge.
2024-03-09 12:09:25 You received 375,000 Advanced Psychic Incarnate experience for your Hybrid slot.

Then I went ahead and restarted the mission and got another 11% at

[12:17] Congratulations! You earned the Avatar Smasher badge.
[12:17] You received 375,000 Advanced Psychic Incarnate experience for your Hybrid slot.

Other badges collected while doing this (vet levels, rejecting inspirations, etc...) don't seem to do this. So mission related.   AM's personal story doesn't do this.

Played thru Belladonna's arc, no Hybrid gained there.   Same result of 22% though, so maybe you got that second bump at the end of the arc of Number 6?

One note, the Number 6 arc was never released on live, just on beta before sunset.

• Thumbs Up 1