Both Role Badges In One Run?

So, if you made a team with 2 Warshades and 2 Arachnos Soldiers, they both count as Ranged Damage. They also, between the two of them, cover all 5 roles. Anyone know if you get both role badges in the same run?

Still wrapping my head around the idea of two Warshades, but it could happen!

I believe that while the same-AT badge requires a minimum of four of the same AT, it also requires no mixing ATs even after that minimum is met.  You can do a team with four, five, six, seven, or eight Warshades to get the badge, but if you have seven Warshades and a Bane Spider, no badge.

13 minutes ago, ZekeStenzland said:

So, if you made a team with 2 Warshades and 2 Arachnos Soldiers, they both count as Ranged Damage. They also, between the two of them, cover all 5 roles. Anyone know if you get both role badges in the same run?

Still wrapping my head around the idea of two Warshades, but it could happen!

No.  For Role Diversity Badge, Each character fills only 1 role at a time.  You would need at least a fifth person.  Additionally, For Mirror Image badge, you need a team of 4 or more of only the same AT - no other AT can be on the team.  Warshades and Arachnos Soldiers are 2 different ATs... so, for your example, you would need 4 Warshades only OR 4 Arachnos Soldiers only for the the badge.

Yup, you are right. I didn’t read the fine print close enough. The diversity badge is 5 different roles, no AT restrictions. The duplication badge is 4+ of the same AT. 

It would have been a cool loophole otherwise. Sigh…