Not getting exploration tips in Steel Canyon.

Sunsette

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Frostmoon said:

Just tested this myself on a level 20 character - I got the Steel Canyon exploration tip immediately from street-sweeping.

Interesting -- thank you for checking. Testing again at 24 with all tips clear, still nothing on the same character I tested with before. Saw several other people in Everlasting's global channels confirm the bug yesterday too. I'm convinced something is happening but no idea of the cause.

ETA: It looks like it works normally once at least one badge is received -- the exploration tips are flowing freely now. Did not see that behavior for other zones. @Frostmoon -- did you test this on a character that already had a Steel Canyon badge?

Edited by Sunsette
  • Thumbs Up 1

irregulars book logo noby white.png

Sundered Marches: The Website | The Official Soundtrack!

29 minutes ago, Sunsette said:

Interesting -- thank you for checking. Testing again at 24 with all tips clear, still nothing on the same character I tested with before. Saw several other people in Everlasting's global channels confirm the bug yesterday too. I'm convinced something is happening but no idea of the cause.

ETA: It looks like it works normally once at least one badge is received -- the exploration tips are flowing freely now. Did not see that behavior for other zones. @Frostmoon -- did you test this on a character that already had a Steel Canyon badge?

Nope. My character's only Exploration badges are both from Atlas (Freedom and Top Dog, if it matters).

Edited by Frostmoon
Oh, I should note that I'm on Reunion. Maybe it's attached to the server...?
  • Like 1