Travel

Six-Six

I know the Ninja Run and Flight is way cool, but wouldn't it be awesome if there were motorcycles or super-mobiles? They don't have to be powered, just flashy. =)

I have a dual pistol biker who could really use a bike, and I'm sure there are a lot out there who wouldn't mind their version of the 60's top-down batmobile. Supergroups can have an Owl ship (Watchmen) or a justice league javelin.

I know the Ninja Run and Flight is way cool, but wouldn't it be awesome if there were motorcycles or super-mobiles? They don't have to be powered, just flashy. =)

Yeah it'd be great. But it could also be quite wonky as it would either require that all powers be given modified animations to go with the rides unless they were built to only partially animate. Or players wouldn't be able to use powers while on or in a ride.

If the Devs can figure out an easy way to do this I'd be all for it though.

No powers, just mode of travel. I think a huge chunk of the game is designing your toons. I've spent hours on end designing costumes. I wouldn't mind thinking up some rides like need for speed car dress up.

I came up with the thought because I found it funny that our superheroes get around the cities using trains.

And EggKookoo, I suppose that would suck. The devs would have to utilise the parking lot in front of Ms Liberty. You'd have to put in extra effort to look for parking space like in real life =).

I have a dual pistol biker who could really use a bike, and I'm sure there are a lot out there who wouldn't mind their version of the 60's top-down batmobile. Supergroups can have an Owl ship (Watchmen) or a justice league javelin.

+1

And EggKookoo, I suppose that would suck. The devs would have to utilise the parking lot in front of Ms Liberty. You'd have to put in extra effort to look for parking space like in real life =).

They could have vehicle suppression indoors and in certain outdoor spots (like around trainers and such), but I suspect that's a lot of work. Still, it would be awesome. I've wanted a motorcycle for my Thugs MM since live.