Striga villan arc issue

For the Orpheus (4th villain contact) mission "Hunt vampyri in the Bonny Morass" (objective: Defeat 3 Equinox Archon) - vampyri do not spawn AT ALL in the Bonny Morass. They spawn in the adjacent Wolf's Throat. These mobs do not count toward the objective. Objective should probably have specific location removed.

Edited by Blood Speaker

The Vampyri do spawn in the Bonny Morass. However, they only spawn at night, and they can't spawn if other spawns are already taking up those spawn locations. I did that mission just fine. (Edit: Also, if you see them outside the Bonny Morass and you can draw them into the Bonny Morass, they count.)

(Edit again: You can also try the Bog. I think they count in there too. And if not, draw them from the Bog to the Bonny Morass.)

Edited by Rudra

I searched the entire area repeatedly, over the course of several day/night cycles. There were none to be found, even on the peak in the Western part of the region, where they used to spawn in moderate numbers (and incidentally, mentioned by the contact themselves, as a source for these particular enemies). The one actual Archon I managed to find and pull from the Bog counted, but not the two I coaxed out of the Wolf's Throat, possibly because they were in the tunnel that passes under both regions.

Dropped this mission as needlessly annoying., especially for a repeatable, non-story mission.