Randomized Costume change bind/macro

Hey guys, I am making a Morph style character, my goal is to have macro buttons set up for all his physical powers, when I click a power say fly, a costume change will happen to a costume with wings.  If I hit brawl a costume change will happen to a costume of the hulk.
Ideally I will be able to circulate between 2 or 3 costumes per power.  So flight might have Angel, and Arc-Angel.   Brawl might have the Thing and Hulk.  

Any help would be appreciated.

There is a cooldown timer on costume change, so nothing like what you envision would work. It used to be quite long — 15 minutes? — but even now is on the order of a minute or so. You probably don't want to wait that long between attacks. 🙂

The only alt change that can be done in realtime is switching back and forth from individual to SuperGroup color schemes, and there you are limited to two (2) overrride colors for all alts in the SG. I'm having fun right now making my alts go "godlike white with gold accents" when moving and returning to alt colors when stopped, but the same thing could be applied to attacks, I suppose.

UPDATED: v4.15 Technical Guide (post 27p7)... 154 pages of comprehensive and validated info on on the nuts and bolts!
ALSO:  GABS Bindfile  ·  WindowScaler  ·  Teleport Guide  ·  and City of Zeroes  all at  www.Shenanigunner.com

You could try it on one of the Hero Epic Archetype they are able to change forms rapidly mimicking costume changes.

• Peacebringer
  • Warshade

using "form-shifting macros". Search for something like "$$powexec_toggleon bright nova" for example macros.

some auras as @Shenanigunner said can be triggered by movement powers and attack powers. (moving/not moving & attacking/not attacking)

some toggles can also have an impact on appearance like stealth and invisibility.

a little creativity and you might bet close to what you want.

"Homecoming is not perfect but it is still better than the alternative.. at least so far" - Unknown  (Wise words Unknown!)

Si vis pacem, para bellum

1 hour ago, Troo said:

You could try it on one of the Hero Epic Archetype they are able to change forms rapidly mimicking costume changes.

The problem there is that the power sets also shift. I do have some nice macros that shift shape and reconfigure the trays etc, but it would be very limited to try and shift just for attacks.

UPDATED: v4.15 Technical Guide (post 27p7)... 154 pages of comprehensive and validated info on on the nuts and bolts!
ALSO:  GABS Bindfile  ·  WindowScaler  ·  Teleport Guide  ·  and City of Zeroes  all at  www.Shenanigunner.com

I think they're 15, but it would seem like any delay would make your result... quirky. (Are you going to wait 8 seconds between attacks?) Maybe you have something different in mind.

I suggest that either a rollover bind or dual-action bind would best enable whatever you have in mind. Both are covered in the Tech Guide; let me know of you get stuck.

• Like 1