After login unable to access characters- Game states character is still logging out

Bbatson

Playing on Torchbearer. While in Atlas Park I was DC'd from the game. Restarted game. Logged in as normal. Double click on my character. Screen freezes. Force close game screen. Then begin the following process:

-Restart launcher. Restart game. Same thing happens. 

-Restart PC. Restart launcher. Restart game. Same thing happens again.

-Unplug ethernet. Restart PC. Login to WiFi. Restart Launcher. Restart game. "Account still logged in" Click ok. Finish login. Double Click desired character. "Character is still logging out. Please wait a second then try again." and kicked back out to login screen.

-Waited 5 minutes. Tried again. Same result as above.

-All subsequent attempts have been the same.

Same on Excelsior.  I was in the middle of a blue-side Oroboros mission and mapserved.  When logging back in I got the "still logging out...' message.  There was an error message that I didn't write down since I thought I would be able to log in after waiting, but it's not showing up now.  I can still log onto other blueside characters; it's only the one that I was playing when I mapserved.

D

Just now, MaddogMoney2 said:

I only have the problem with characters in or trying to zone into Atlas Park.

Yep. Just tried to zone into Atlas on the character that was able to login. Screen froze immediately.

• Game Master

Hi guys, as you can see, thanks to your reports we've found a problem which is in the process of being fixed. Hence the emergency server downtime. Thanks for your reports, and we can only apologise and thank you for your patience while we fix this issue

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Up 2

Looks like most of the shards are up now, but Reunion is still complaining about no maps being available.
(e.g. All my characters in the login list say "unknown" next to their zone on the Reunion server, but the ones on Torchbearer or Indomitable are fine)

• Game Master

Hi everyone, just a quick update. All characters should now be fixed, and Reunion should be sorted too as a module hadn't loaded properly in the restart. Cipher kicked it and it is all good now.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

• 2 weeks later

I was trying to get the error code again so I could post it here but the game is working fine now; I logged into my character; don't know if it was fixed by someone while I was gone or the problem fixed itself