MM Monday

Thought I'd share a couple of the great moments from tonight's Mastermind Monday tackling the Citadel TF.

2024_04_01_22_27_01_MM_Citadel.thumb.jpg.48457ffe6eb855ab486428d08eb1a513.jpg

2024_04_01_22_27_40_MM_Citadel.thumb.jpg.b16b260ee6a785180b7e4e3e0317e5cf.jpg

At least, I think they were great moments.  As you can clearly seen, that's me in the midst of it laying down fire. 

Uh, yeah.  That's me.

Right next to the bat. 

At least...I think its a bat.  It might be the space between two people...*tilts head* or the head of a pickaxe?

Okay, honestly, I'm not sure I came out of this Task Force with the same people that went into it.  I'm not saying it was bright, but my robots with only infrared vision were even complaining of being blind.  Vampires were instantly vaporized.  I'm pretty sure I saw a little ugly creature huddle in a corner crying "It burns, Precious!"

Team Transport was a barrel of fun, too.  Transport in, leap from the door, turn around to tag it for entry and (blinding glare) ...nope that was a litch...nope that was a thug, nope...robot, nope...  wait?  How'd the rest of you get inside when I'm still crashing into pets?   🤣

(It was a great run, no deaths.  At least, I think there weren't...the result window was a tad hard to see.)

• Thumbs Up 1

On 4/2/2024 at 2:41 AM, Force Redux said:

MM teams are fun. Better now on HC than Live, though. GFX cards don't melt as easily these days ;D

Truth.  I still remember the slide shows that were Rikti Invasions in Atlas Park.

On 4/2/2024 at 4:48 AM, Grasshopper said:

Thought I'd share a couple of the great moments from tonight's Mastermind Monday tackling the Citadel TF.

I love special events! Which server is that on?

..It only takes one Beanbag fan saying that they JRANGER it for the devs to revert it.