Ice/time

Snarky

I been back 4 weeks.  So alt happy I haven’t gotten past mid 30s lol.  I been doing Brutes Sentinels and Brutes again.  This weekend I tried a dark dark blaster then a ice/time blaster.  I am having so much fun

My little ice blaster hero is half st dom and still better damage than a Sentinel. This build rocks and is pure range. Just hit 29 after one day.

I have to have a story on all my characters so I am on the road server.  His is that a time lord upgraded his ice machine which became sentient and went off to fight evil.  Explains the ice and time powers and why he is a 4 foot tall robot.  Good times

I really like the current state of Ice primary, it *is* a ton of fun.

I made a /Time, but the numbers for /Time seem off compared to the buffs the other secondaries got.  The Hold doesn't do any damage, and the duration is very short compared to the other secondary Holds like /Atomic and /Plant.

I ended making an Ice/Atomic instead.  The Hold's almost 100% uptime out of the box, combos well with the Ice holds, and the Recharge from /Atomic seems better overall.

I really like the current state of Ice primary, it *is* a ton of fun.

I made a /Time, but the numbers for /Time seem off compared to the buffs the other secondaries got.  The Hold doesn't do any damage, and the duration is very short compared to the other secondary Holds like /Atomic and /Plant.

I ended making an Ice/Atomic instead.  The Hold's almost 100% uptime out of the box, combos well with the Ice holds, and the Recharge from /Atomic seems better overall.

WARNING: THREAD JACK IN PROGRESS

I apologize for the interruption. Having only just dipped my pinkie toe into the sublime combo of Ice/Atomic; I'd be REAL curious to know your thoughts on the paring. As of right now, I'm thinking long and hard about skipping either Bitter Freeze Ray OR Radioactive Cloud. Both seem great BUT I've only got so much room on what looks to be an incredibly tight and unforgiving build. If you have any sage advice for a neophyte such as myself, it would be appreciated. Thank you.

I've only played Ice/Atomic to 20 so I don't have a ton of insight beyond my Ice/Energy main on live, and an Ice/Kinetics corruptor. I wouldn't skip Bitter Freeze Ray. They added quite a bit of damage to it, and having a third hold will be useful. I haven't played with Radioactive Cloud, but I could imagine the CD not being worth it. I'd be surprised if you couldn't fit both though.