I wanna try /PLANT

ninpon78

I can find nothing on the /Plant. Has anyone been able to figure anything out about it? I was thinking of pairing it with water. Any thoughts or general ideas on how to go about running /plant. Any primaries you feel would be better suited then water? I think vines to whirlpool then jump in would be funny. Any thoughts or ideas would be awesome thanks.

I've been playing AR/Plant and enjoying myself.  I'm only 26 or maybe 28, but all the discussions I've seen have been positive.  I'm also partial to Ice/ as a primary, and having 3 solid Holds that you can chain should be fun.

The Hold is solid and reasonable damage. definitely grab it.  And Wild Fortress is good, but all the Blasters have the equivalent sustain.  I haven't played with the higher level powers.

I can find nothing on the /Plant. Has anyone been able to figure anything out about it? I was thinking of pairing it with water. Any thoughts or general ideas on how to go about running /plant. Any primaries you feel would be better suited then water? I think vines to whirlpool then jump in would be funny. Any thoughts or ideas would be awesome thanks.

Water Blast would work very well with /Plant as well as Radiation Blast since Radiation Blast has two PbAOEs also maybe Dual Pistols and Fire.  Dual Pistols have the most Toxic dmg out al all the Primaries.

/Plant much like /Thonry Assault doesn't mesh well with anything (except with Plant...kinda) but that didn't stop me from making a Thorn Dom and the -Def gives you plenty of opportunity to slot Achilles Heel Procs.

I am pretty set on the water powers, BUT the plant ones are so off the wall? Anyone know a rough build outline of what to take in plant? I am thinking just the AOE's but I am unsure..kind of fly around blast , drop whirlpool then jump in shoot AOE and fly off?