Lore Pets Inheriting "Punchvoke" on Tankers/Brutes

Dombloo

As the title states, currently Tanker/Brute lore pets are inheriting Gauntlet/Fury taunt procs on their attacks (I assume this is due to the implementation of those Inherents, and with boosts being copied to the lore pets its trickling over to them). 

I assume other entities that are copying boosts, such as the Patron epic pets, are also inheriting it but not tested. 

Testing Method: Obvious in general gameplay, but confirmed via an arena match using t4 carnival lore with both a brute and a tanker, where the lore pets were taunting the target when attacking.

Edited by Dombloo
Added testing method for some clarity.

Maybe i'm not fully versed in the Gauntlet/Fury taunts but aren't those taunts baked into the powers themselves and not a simple proc, similar to Fiery Embrace?  If so, Lore Pets inheriting Gauntlet/Fury shouldn't be taunting since the pets' powers wouldn't have the associated taunt effect as part of their attack.  It's like how the pets can also inherit Domination if its active but any controls they would have won't be boosted since the Domination bonuses are part of the powers themselves (however inheriting Domination probably gives them the status protections).

Currently playing on Indomitable as @Zork Nemesis; was a Protector native on live.