DM/STone

Syant

I have a great look and toon made just need some help with stone armor I am a Big DM user so I got that down but not know much on stone like some good pointers.

take everything except geode.  geode is fine to take but very optional.  overall stone armor is very much a 'set it and forget it' armor set.  you do want to upkeep earths embrace though... and you probably want that to auto-renew... recommend you macro that (unless you skip hasten for some reason).

stone skin is a tougher power to slot due to being both defense and resist.  the bonuses are meaningful on both defense and resist.  would recommend splitting it even and not worrying _too_ much about IO set bonus there.

as an interesting piece for earth's embrace.  scrapper HP (alongside standard accolade bonuses) actually caps out with a SINGLE healing enhancement in earths embrace.  aside from IO set bonuses... it is quite wasteful to over-invest there.  earth's embrace just gives that big of a bonus.

Rooted gives -substantial- regeneration, especially combined with earth's embrace massive HP cap buffer.  do be sure to invest some healing IOs into rooted to enhance the regen further.

not sure there is much else to talk about stone armor.  it is great all around.

You don't need Blistering Cold and Avalanche when your S/L defense is already at 56%. Without those it'll be at 48% still well within the 45% softcap.

Dark Consumption is an endurance recovery power, not an attack.

You'll have gaps without a third attack. Midnight Grasp recharges in 4.2 seconds, Siphon life is 2.1 second animation, now you have 2.1 seconds twiddling your thumbs. Best slot Smite and do MG, Smite, Siphon Life, Smite, repeat.

Psionic is only at 40%, but you give it no slots? With two slots more it goes to 46%.

S/L resistances are still low but you're not slotting Tough.

The Superior Critical Strikes 50% proc is super important and needs to go somewhere where you will use it whether it is single target or AoE damage. I suggest placing it in Siphon Life since The duration of the 50% proc lasts long enough to loop back to Midnight Grasp and get a crit. But Midnight Grasp is also a good place for it. But, for AoE, you can do Siphon Life, Touch of Fear, Shadow Maul on repeat and still be draining life. So Siphon Life is a power you can use for both ST and AoE.

Earth's Embrace is usually slotted with heals, but, Scrappers have a tiny HP pool so just take as is and get the accolades and you'll be hardcapped for HP.

You've got the (almost) best Stone Armor version thanks to Geode. Geode is your endurance recovery AND your heal bundled into one power and it's up once a minute, so, honestly, you don't even need Dark Consumption and you certainly don't need Harmonic Mind. I replaced it for Focused Accuracy for extra accuracy (Soul Drain needs accuracy, and then if it misses your other attacks are then missing accuracy too) as well as for accuracy debuffing mobs, and then Physical Perfection with a Performance Shifter proc in it just for the luls. Seriously, Stone Armor has a small endurance problem but with this combo you're sweating endurance between Geode and Dark Consumption.

Because of this I took one of the endurance uniques from health and added it as a damage proc in Touch of Fear.

This is built as a Tanker which is what I usually play. Scrappers usually build for taking snipe attacks or extra AoEs instead of Focused Accuracy, but at least you got one build to go with until someone more Scrapper savvy chimes in.

S noir - Scrapper (Dark Melee - Stone Armor).mbd