Variance between MIDS and game

LKN-351

I did a claws/regen scrapper build and finally got my values to where I wanted them and for some reason in game Mez is only at 58.52% as opposed to MIDS at 70%.

Is this a known issue or something?

Last night after I posted the MIDs build download I went onto Brainstorm, which is where I took the pics from earlier in this thread, typed in /buildsave and loaded that into MIDs and still ended up with 70% mez resist vs the 58% ingame.

I did this all on brainstorm, but just so its stated, I also had the same ingame numbers listed on live. So it's definitely not skewing numbers between Live and Brainstorm.

Later today I might go though the build and add up the listed percentages for the sets between live and MIDs.

I just added up each set bonus and proc that effected mez resistance and between mids and the game... the game is where the difference is. They both list the exact same bonus but the game isn't using 11.18% of my listed set bonus. I only did the math on the mez risistance but there where variations elsewhere as well, mez was just the largest variance.