Some more poses for Hover and Flight

So I made this evil surfer dude called Whoa Betide, right? He is a Water Blast/Storm Summoning Dominator who wants to turn the planet from 3/4 water to 4/3. And he has Prestige Sprint: Power Slide on, swirling underfoot, and Slide as his running stance. But how is he supposed to surf through the air everywhere, if Hover makes him either float vertical-like or fly like Flight? Tell me that! Now if he could soar in one of those other stances, he'd be, like, so much truer to his old name - Noah.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, temnix said:

He is a Water Blast/Storm Summoning Dominator who wants to turn the planet from 3/4 water to 4/3.

Okay, I don't have any issues with new flight poses being added, but I do have a nitpick question: How does one get a single world that is 3/4s water to a single world that is 1 and 1/3 worlds of water?

Edited by Rudra
Edited to change "with" to "that is".
  • Haha 2

Ignoring the whole "your character concept is bad and wrong" thing, I think having more movement powers and SFX would be great.   I'd like to see matter surfing sfx added for Flight (you summon a large block of earth or water spout and stand/surf that for movement) as well as some additional devices.  Using the Hover Board or that energy disc thing for a Flight animation would a fun addition.

If new movement powers are added to other power pools, they could work like the current Athletic Run and similar powers, giving you extra speed and jump height but not true flight.  Add whatever SFX to that you like.  Small motor car, hover board, motorcycle, as well as the "matter surfing" above would all more or less work with those types of powers. (Adding these as a new SFX for an Athletic Run type power from START would be good too.) Each should get some sort of boost (like Super Jump gets Double Jump) to make it better for movement when the base movement power isn't enough.   Prob a ton of work but I'm sure folks would like to see stuff like this.

• Like 1