Can Custom Mobs Use Pool Powers?

Clave Dark 5

Just what the title says.  I have some mobs that I'd like to give Arcane Bolt to.

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Clave's Sure-Fire Secrets to Enjoying City Of Heroes
Ignore those farming chores, skip your market homework, play any power sets that you want, and ignore anyone who says otherwise.
This game isn't hard work, it's easy!
Go have fun!
╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

I can't definitively say the answer is 'no' - but having been tweaking customs for some of my arcs I have noticed that so far I've only seen primary and secondary power sets available (with a few modifications, such as melee sets having at least one ranged power - often from another set - added in so a designer can fulfill the "mob needs to have a ranged attack to be full XP").

It *is* possible a few pool powers are mixed into the primary and secondary sets available, but if they are, I haven't spotted any yet (including Arcane Bolt).

OK, thanks, good to know.  I still can't recall how badly the "everyone says their lines as soon as you hit the map" broke this arc, but I never did finish it, so that must have been something.

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Clave's Sure-Fire Secrets to Enjoying City Of Heroes
Ignore those farming chores, skip your market homework, play any power sets that you want, and ignore anyone who says otherwise.
This game isn't hard work, it's easy!
Go have fun!
╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

• 2 weeks later

My memory says no - other than giving them the ability to fly.

AE Arcs: Search for @Ankylosaur    * denotes Dev's Choice

• Adventures in Lit:  Adventures in Wonderland - 25-54*  |  Adventures in Oz - 40-54  |  Adventures in Neverland - 45-54
  • Notable One-offs: Rularularian - 41-54*  |  The Serpent Beyond the Horizon - 46-52*   |  Robolution - 25-34*  |  The Genesis & Geneticists of The Coming Hamiggedon -  41-54*   |  Spycraft and Spidermen - 40-47  |  Return to Faultline - 40-54 
  • Post-Praetoria Series: All That Glitters: Gold Brickers & Mooks 9 Arcs  |   All That Glimmers:  First Warders & Mu - 9 Arcs  | All That Glints: The Awakened & Council - 3 Arcs  |  All That Glows: Nictus & 5th Column - 3 Arcs*   |  All That Gleams: Epilogue (Neo Tokyo) - 1 Arc