Add the option to Revoke Anniversary Mini Pets

Please let us have the choice to revoke the anniversary mini pets, like we can with any pets bought from START/P2W.  

Unlike the pets we specifically buy, or the Hamidon bud recipe, we can't choose whether to have them or not once they drop randomly from anniversary crates. I only wanted to collect the badges, and it feels really intrusive to have mini pets irrelevant to those characters now showing up under their Powers info tab. (On that note: I can't understand why Vanity Pets are listed there at all, but that's another discussion.) 

As cute as they might be, we should only have them if we decide to get them. Every minute customization is a conscious choice, right down to the powers info tab of each character—even if it's just flavour.  Allowing the ability to revoke them at Luna like any other purchasable pet would be more consistent with this. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

I came in to start a thread like this and was pleased to see I'm not the only one.

Hetween having it in my ingame power list along with temps/etc, and in my character info section, the option to revoke either at Luna or START in the same way as the START/p2w powers would be much loved since they were acquired randomly while badging for time capsules.

Thanks for reading

3 hours ago, Lunar Ronin said:

Yep.  I have been ignoring this event even though it means missing out on badges because I don't want my characters getting pets that I will never use.

I tried it out for a while but there's nothing at Luna's that I want. 

• Thumbs Up 1