Possible bug with Bio Armor - Evolving Armor

The power Evolving Armor for the Bio Armor set states that it gives a small amount of resistance to everything regardless of which adaptation you have running. Then provides additional resistance if you go into defensive adaptation.

However, it's not providing any resistance at all, even in defensive adaptation. 

Tested it on a brute and tanker, same results.

Here's the COD link for Tanker Bio Evolving Armor.

https://cod.uberguy.net/html/power.html?power=tanker_defense.bio_organic_armor.adaptation&at=tanker

Looking it over it should provide 5.5% res for S/L/T,  4.13% res for F/C/E/N, and 3.3% res for P.

Under defensive adaptation that resistance gets an additional increase of: 1.65% res for S/L/T, 1.239% res for F/C/E/N, and 0.99% res for P.

For Bio it appears the same but lower values for AT modifiers.

What kind of testing environment are you observing this in? Are you in a base? PvP zone? Under some source of debuff? What kind of slotting do you have in the power? Do you see resistance boosts when the power is unslotted?

Do you have no buff, even when standing by enemies?

Buff Trick Arrows! | Buff Poison!
Powerset Suggestions: Circus Performers | Telepathy | Symphonic Inspiration | Light Affinity | Force Shield | Wild Instincts | Crystallization
Old Powerset Suggestions:  Probability Distortion | Magnetism | Hyper-Intellect

I remember reading Probability Distortion a few months back and thinking it was the best player proposed set I'd ever seen. - Arbiter Hawk 💚

I figured it out. It only  kicks in when you're in combat. I had just finished redoing my build after hitting 50 and was wondering why my resists were about 4% lower across the board than what mids was predicting. After going and poking a mob in PI the resists bumped up to where they should have been, so that was the problem. Error on my part. 🙂

• Thumbs Up 1