My screen

5 hours ago, Shenanigunner said:

Probably redundant to add here. Pretty sure the player base skews to over-40, and a big curve after that. 🙂

I started playing computer games before they had views.

...so I grew up on 1st person shooters as they came out in the 80s and 90s.  All the original ones:  Wolfenstein 3D, Doom, Quake, Half-Life... and many others.

So did I, and I still play FPS games (Borderlands, etc.) with no problem, But again — there's something wrong with CoX's first-person view that is like a monkey turning my head for me, not quite in sync with the on-screen motion. Just can't tolerate it.

I don't play COH in 1st person view either - the game doesn't lend itself to it, even though you can do it.  I only mentioned it because Techwright asked about having my legs covered by my power trays, and I elaborated how I evolved to being able to tolerate it.  

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later
On 5/17/2024 at 8:58 AM, Ukase said:

That is a very interesting macro image - and honestly, I have no memory of who or where I got it from. 
But, I use it as my base macro icon image. 
image "Badge_OGTH2

So, in context of the base passcode macro it looks like this: /macro_image "Badge_OGTH2" "Teleport: Indoor Rowing Club" enterbasefrompasscode ROW2000K-233

And...feel free to look at the most boring base in the world - function over fashion, for sure. 

It's the image for the Brightest Sun badge obtained from Twinshot's arc.

https://homecoming.wiki/wiki/Brightest_Sun_Badge

@Super Whatsit

Superbase passcode (Excelsior) is "passcode-6475"

It's all a Nemesis plot.  But not everything is a Nemesis plot!