Discord Detection - Not Detecting CoH

Does anybody know how to get Discord to detect City of Heroes when I'm playing the game so that it shows up as what I'm actively playing so that others in my Discord server can see it?

Thanks, Rich the Actively Guy

Go into User Settings and then under Activity Settings, click Registered Games. You can add it or any other program from there, and it will show while it is running.

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, cinkidd said:

I did that, and for whatever reason, it isn't showing.

Discord seems to have decided to call CoH "First Ward" for me for some reason.

So I started doing some testing.

I think I figured out how to make it work.

Close CoH.

Close discord.

Launch Homecoming/CoH to the login screen, but don't log in.

Then open discord, go into User Settings>Activity Settings>Registered Games, click on the "Add it!", click on the arrow for the drop down list, and "City of Heroes" should be showing up there at that point

At least that seems to have worked for me.

• Like 1

If someone posts a reply quoting me and I don't reply, they may be on ignore.

(It seems I'm involved with so much at this point that I may not be able to easily retrieve access to all the notifications)

Some players know that I have them on ignore and are likely to make posts knowing that is the case.

But the fact that I have them on ignore won't stop some of them from bullying and harassing people, because some of them love to do it. There is a group that have banded together to target forum posters they don't like. They think that this behavior is acceptable.

Ignore (in the forums) and /ignore (in-game) are tools to improve your gaming experience. Don't feel bad about using them.

Works for me with no issue or having to set anything up so not sure why yours isn't.  May be versioning or a manual thing for some reason for you.

Excelsior server - @Jess Cruz

Check out my custom City of Heroes music: