Choking Cloud

MIDs lists an accuracy for it, but it can't be slotted with accuracy, but if you slot a set item that has accuracy, the accuracy gets boosts, so does it need accuracy or not?  It doesn't list a to-hit roll in the combat log.

Posted (edited)

The entry (in CoD) is a bit confusing because the target of the power is you (i.e. Self).   Note also the entry of "Entities Autohit   Foe (Alive)"  So you place the toggle on yourself no accuracy needed.  The toggle then auto effects and auto hits the foes in the area.  Also worth noting that afaik there's no pseudopets involved.  

Bottom line no accuracy needed for the power to work.  Endurance Reduction and Hold Duration are the priorities.  It's one of those powers I typically frakkenslot in this case with Endred/Hold IOs ×3 then if a favored frequently played i may get around to boosting +5.  There are other potential enhancement choices but as all other build decisions it is based on the builds goals and priorities.

Edited by Doomguide2005

6 hours ago, Doomguide2005 said:

The entry (in CoD) is a bit confusing because the target of the power is you (i.e. Self).   Note also the entry of "Entities Autohit   Foe (Alive)"  So you place the toggle on yourself no accuracy needed.  The toggle then auto effects and auto hits the foes in the area.  Also worth noting that afaik there's no pseudopets involved.  

Bottom line no accuracy needed for the power to work.  Endurance Reduction and Hold Duration are the priorities.  It's one of those powers I typically frakkenslot in this case with Endred/Hold IOs ×3 then if a favored frequently played i may get around to boosting +5.  There are other potential enhancement choices but as all other build decisions it is based on the builds goals and priorities.

I agree with doomguide and I also suggest putting the Lockdown proc for mag hold increase. You will notice the difference.

• Like 1

Every 2 seconds there’s a 50% chance of a 6s mag 2 hold and an 80% chance of a 6s mag 1 hold. These don’t self-stack, but they do stack with each other, so after a few pulses you should build up to mag 3 on everything in the AoE. Other than the % chance, the holds are auto-hit.

• Like 1

Uunderdog - Rad/Rad Scrapper | Uundertaker - Rad/Dark Corruptor | Uun - MA/Inv Scrapper | Uunison - Grav/Storm Controller | Uuncola - Ice/Temp Blaster | Uundergrowth - Plant/Martial Dominator | Uunstable - SR/Staff Tank

Uunreal - Fire/Time Corruptor | Uunrest - Dark/TA Blaster | Uunseen - Ill/Poison Controller | Uuncool - Cold/Beam Defender | Uunderground - Earth/Earth Dominator | Uunknown - Mind/Psi Dominator | Uunplugged - Stone/Elec Brute

Uunfair - Archery/TA Corruptor | Uunsung - DP/Ninja Blaster | Uunflammable - Fire/Nature Controller | Uunflappable - WM/WP Brute | Uundead - Dark/Dark Tank | Uunfit - Water/Martial Blaster  | Uunwrapped - Dark/Dark Dominator

Uunchill - Ice/Kinetics Corruptor | Uunpleasant - En/En Stalker | Uunbrella - Rad/Rad Sentinel | Uunsafari - Beasts/Traps MM | Uungnome - Nature/Seismic Defender | Uunsavory - Poson/Sonic Defender | Uunicycle - BS/Shield Scrapper

Uuntouchable - Ill/Time Controller | Uunferno - Fire/Fire Tank | Uunthinkable - Psi/SR Scrapper | Uuncivil - Thugs/Elec MM | Uunnatural - Ice/Savage Dominator | Uunshockable - Elec/Bio Sentinel | Uunfathomable - Elec/Dark Controller