The Calendar and Events feature on the website has been disabled ×

Point A to Point B

I wanted to make a mission that is basically a "get to the other side" mission, but other than just a "kill all enemies", there isn't really a way that specifically conveys this concept.

Looking for suggestions, but also saying, this is a suggestion for a new mission goal!

"Click an object" objective -> any object -> position "BACK" -> interact time 0 seconds. Note that not all maps support that. But e.g. Troll Cave does, so putting on "Front" Rikti Computer allows it to be completed very easily.

To keep this game safe, We have to give it to the world.

Arc ID #13097 - Archvillain Beatdown, try it out!

Arc ID #21066 - Archvillain Beatdown - Past Edition!

Letz now talk about existing Incarnate Lore Pets:

https://forums.homecomingservers.com/topic/50351-incarnate-lore-pets-look-through-fix-and-improve/

Perhaps a string of bosses on a small map with narrow passageways. There’s some warehouses and caves that might work. The objective at the end could be an “escape hatch” hidden behind an object, or maybe beneath rubble, depending.

I have done a TON of AE work, both long form and single arc. Just search the AE mish list for my sig @cranebump. For more information on my stories, head to the AE forum sub-heading and look for “Crane’s World.” Support your AE authors! We ARE the new content.