Archery/SR

Murcielago

I'm remaking an old blaster of mine into a Sent. He originally was an Archery/Energy blaster but I always felt that Arch didn't get that much benefit out of energy outside of boost range for ridiculous RoA. He originally had soft capped ranged defense and hover and always played at a distance and conceptually energy didn't really work too well as he was a time traveler from a far flung future where every human was genetically modified in some way. Any advice on SR?

I'm excited to see what you come up with!  ;D

Edit:

The original text here was written in a manner that wasn't appropriate to the original question.  In my original attempts to offer broader insight, the results were unintentionally clumsy.  It wasn't necessary as anyone can see from the following discussion.

So instead, I'd like to focus on the original spirit of my comment.  Sentinels as a whole have lower defensive values than ATs with the same sets.  However, additional power selections and IO sets will close the defense gap (it is only 2%-ish within the base kit).  This may or may not be something to factor as you build the character depending on personal preferences and budget.  Sentinel SR also has new perks added which are nice.  Other than those two points, Sentinel SR is going to feel very familiar to those that have used it before. 

Thanks OldSkool!

This is what I came up with so far. I think I am going to give master brawler a shot.

I am obviously going to play around with it a lot but this is my starting point.

Goals/Priorities:

Positional Soft cap

Perma Hasten

25% s/l res

Keeping the build around 500mINF

Hero Plan by Mids' Hero Designer 2.22

http://www.cohplanner.com/

Click this DataLink to open the build!

Booster Red: Level 50 Science Sentinel

Primary Power Set: Archery

Secondary Power Set: Super Reflexes

Power Pool: Speed

Power Pool: Fighting

Power Pool: Leaping

Ancillary Pool: Fire Mastery

Hero Profile:

Level 1: Aimed Shot -- Dcm-Acc/Dmg(A), Dcm-Dmg/EndRdx(13), Dcm-Dmg/Rchg(13), Dcm-Acc/EndRdx/Rchg(15), Dcm-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(15)

Level 1: Focused Fighting -- LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(A), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx/Rchg(3), LucoftheG-Def(3), LucoftheG-Rchg+(5), ShlWal-ResDam/Re TP(11)

Level 2: Focused Senses -- LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(A), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx/Rchg(5), LucoftheG-Def(7), LucoftheG-Rchg+(7)

Level 4: Fistful of Arrows -- PstBls-Acc/Dmg(A), PstBls-Dmg/EndRdx(17), PstBls-Dmg/Rng(17), PstBls-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(31), PstBls-Dam%(34)

Level 6: Agile -- LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(A), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx/Rchg(9), LucoftheG-Def(9), LucoftheG-Rchg+(11)

Level 8: Aim -- GssSynFr--ToHit(A), GssSynFr--ToHit/Rchg(37), GssSynFr--ToHit/Rchg/EndRdx(46), GssSynFr--Rchg/EndRdx(48), GssSynFr--ToHit/EndRdx(48), GssSynFr--Build%(48)

Level 10: Super Speed -- BlsoftheZ-Travel(A), BlsoftheZ-Travel/EndRdx(42)

Level 12: Master Brawler -- Prv-Absorb%(A)

Level 14: Explosive Arrow -- PstBls-Acc/Dmg(A), PstBls-Dmg/EndRdx(37), PstBls-Dmg/Rng(37), PstBls-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(39), PstBls-Dam%(39)

Level 16: Enduring -- PrfShf-End%(A)

Level 18: Blazing Arrow -- SprSntWar-Acc/Dmg(A), SprSntWar-Dmg/Rchg(19), SprSntWar-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(19), SprSntWar-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(23), SprSntWar-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(27), SprSntWar-Rchg/+Absorb(31)

Level 20: Dodge -- LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(A), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx/Rchg(21), LucoftheG-Def(21), LucoftheG-Rchg+(23)

Level 22: Boxing -- Acc-I(A)

Level 24: Tough -- StdPrt-ResDam/Def+(A), GldArm-End/Res(25), GldArm-3defTpProc(25), HO:Ribo(27)

Level 26: Perfect Shot -- Dcm-Acc/Dmg(A), Dcm-Dmg/EndRdx(40), Dcm-Dmg/Rchg(40), Dcm-Acc/EndRdx/Rchg(40), Dcm-Build%(42)

Level 28: Weave -- LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(A), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx/Rchg(29), LucoftheG-Def(29), LucoftheG-Rchg+(31)

Level 30: Quickness -- Run-I(A)

Level 32: Rain of Arrows -- SprOppStr-Acc/Dmg(A), SprOppStr-Dmg/Rchg(33), SprOppStr-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(33), SprOppStr-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(33), SprOppStr-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(34), SprOppStr-Rchg/+Opportunity(34)

Level 35: Evasion -- LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(A), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx/Rchg(36), LucoftheG-Def(36), LucoftheG-Rchg+(36)

Level 38: Hasten -- RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(39)

Level 41: Fire Cages -- GrvAnc-Immob/Rchg(A), GrvAnc-Acc/Immob/Rchg(42), GrvAnc-Acc/Rchg(43), GrvAnc-Immob/EndRdx(43), GrvAnc-Hold%(43)

Level 44: Cremate -- CrsImp-Acc/Dmg(A), CrsImp-Dmg/EndRdx(45), CrsImp-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(45), CrsImp-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(45), CrsImp-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(46)

Level 47: Combat Jumping -- Rct-Def/EndRdx(A), Rct-Def(50)

Level 49: Elude -- RechRdx-I(A)

Level 1: Brawl -- Acc-I(A)

Level 1: Prestige Power Dash -- Empty(A)

Level 1: Prestige Power Slide -- Empty(A)

Level 1: Prestige Power Quick -- Empty(A)

Level 1: Prestige Power Rush -- Empty(A)

Level 1: Prestige Power Surge -- Empty(A)

Level 1: Sprint -- Run-I(A)

Level 2: Rest -- RechRdx-I(A)

Level 4: Ninja Run

Level 2: Swift -- Run-I(A)

Level 2: Health -- RgnTss-Regen+(A), NmnCnv-Regen/Rcvry+(46), Pnc-Heal/+End(50)

Level 2: Hurdle -- Jump-I(A)

Level 2: Stamina -- PrfShf-EndMod(A), PrfShf-End%(50)

------------

Overall looks good. 

I've seen the Opportunity ATO in AoEs a few times.  Perhaps I have been doing it wrong, and maybe I need to test this. 

I've been building and tinkering on Justin under the assumption that the Opportunity ATO is probably best in an attack with a couple points of criteria.  1) It will be used actively, and 2) the base recharge is reasonable long.  This usually leads me to putting the ATO in the longest cooldown single target shot OR an attack with the "narrow cone" property used in a single target rotation. 

All Sentinel attacks add an amount to your Opportunity bar.  The ATO adds a chance of bonus Opportunity.  So I've been treating it very much like the Brute Fury ATO and placing it in non-AoE powers.  Maybe it doesn't improve Opportunity uptime as much as I really think and I need to test it in other powers.  I honestly haven't seen a lot of talk about it, and I've just sort of applied ideas from the Brute set.  Hmmm....

The Ward ATO probably has more value on SR than it does on many of the builds I play, and I can see it in the power placement here. 

You can still softcap but when I see people say "it's easy" I tend to roll my eyes.

Well let's try some numbers to help with that eyeroll condition, then!

Toggles + Passives + Weave slotted with 3 defense IOs + Combat Jumping slotted with 1 defense IO = 36.6% defense

Add Steadfast Protection + Gladiator Armor = 42.6% defense

Add a full set of Gaussian's in your Aim (which you ought to have for the chance for BU alone) = 45.1% defense

I'm not sure what kind of direction you have to go to not softcap. From where I sit, it takes conscious effort to *avoid* the softcap on SR sentinels. But I take CJ + Weave and slap the 2 global IOs + Gaussian on just about every character (then I also tend to throw Maneuvers on top of it), so perhaps that's my bias.

Nihilii, you've decided to cherry pick a single sentence while ignoring the rest of my commentary.  You're also proving my point from what I stated prior, and the following regarding sacrifices. 

So on a Sentinel, we take the above, and you hit 45.1% to Melee/Ranged and over 47% to AoE.  I already know this.  I've already planned a out a character for this. 

On Scrapper you hit 45.2% to all with everything you just stated too except that the Gaussian's set is not necessary to do it.  That falls in line with the 2% measurement of how Sentinels are behind other AT's with the same set because the Gaussian's bonus is 2.5% (so Sentinel is 2.4% behind in this case). 

So in order for a Sentinel to achieve the same level of defense as a Scrapper/Stalker they have to have 6 slots in Aim/Tactics/Whatever in order to do it.  That's 5 slots that could potentially go into something else.  Or more realistically some level of slotting that could go elsewhere.  Furthermore, you're locking in to a specific set which may have an opportunity cost of something else in the build.  It is incredibly hard to make an affirmative argument against that since we're discussing specific powers with specific slots in a total vacuum when there is also an entire Primary to consider plus an individual player's goals/bias.

So what you point out is a choice that melee AT's with SR do not have to make in order to achieve the same level of performance.  Of course we could instead tack on Maneuvers to close the gap.  It would require less slots to do so.  Do melee AT's with SR need to do this? No, they don't.  So either you pay in extra slots into aim, which I may not want to do, or you pay in another power and account for the additional drag on endurance.  That last part is relevant to players that are not at a point yet of having a completely IO'ed build or are not using all recovery procs under the Sun.  Regardless, this is exactly the point I was trying to make.  In order to get to the same level of defense, you have to consider additions to your plan that you just don't have to do with a melee AT. 

Additionally, my eye roll perspective is more about how soft-capping has been thrown around as a blanket statement for other defense sets on Sentinels, not SR in particular.  I could have been more clear on that.  Anyway, it may not be a big deal to you, but it is certainly something I have noticed on all the Sentinel builds I have tinkered with.

I hope the added clarity helps.

A few things come to mind:

- are you so starved for slots 5 slots to reach the softcap is a great sacrifice?

- are you really one-slotting Aim on Sentinels? There's perfect synergy with your T9 primary (same cooldown) and the Gaussian chance for BU. Every Sentinel build built for performance should aim for at least 2 recharge IOs and the Gaussian chance for BU, IMHO.

- you don't need to use the Gaussian set. I picked it for simplicity, and because it's a (to my standards, YMMV) common build choice for other reasons.

It's likely you'll reach the softcap through pursuing other things, because many valuable sets for +recharge, +HP or what have you give +def as an aside. Slotting your 2 ATOs will give you +5% melee and +2.5% ranged, for example. Fancy a full Numina set in Master Brawler, which gives you a meaty +3.75% S/L res as an aside? There comes another +3% ranged. Stick a winter set anywhere (because adding slow resist to Quickness is suh-WEET, let me tell you that), and the end bonuses give you more defense.

My fire/SR/pyre sentinel is sitting at 59% melee, 52% ranged, 51% aoe *without ever consciously thinking about defense set bonuses*.

I'm not sure what sacrifices I am making. Blaze is slotted with the Apoc proc and a pvp proc, Cremate with the Hecatomb proc and a damage proc, and I'm sitting on perma-Hasten with Vigor as Incarnate. Which could be swapped for Musculature, really. OK, I don't have 2 damage procs in Flares, I stuck the Opportunity ATO set in there... But I think any claim this would be a great compromise would be reaching.

So, I don't know. Maybe I'm jumping the gun and overreacting to the language you're using. But sacrifices, compromises... All seem very strong words, from the perspective of someone who shot way past the softcap without trying for it. I read your whole post - the following sentences talking about SR - so assumed you eyerolled at claims of easy SR softcap. My mistake.

And again, I'll admit to possible bias. Let's chalk it up to us sitting at either end of the perception spectrum, which makes it hard to reconcile your take with mine. If I could marry Sentinel SR, I would...

• Like 1

*snip*

You're still narrowing in one a singular statement and extrapolating a whole hell of a lot that I am not actually stating.  Like in the follow-up response you do it again by asking if I'm one-slotting Aim and then going on to explain how the cool down lines up with the T9.  What's next, are you going to tell me fire is hot and ice is cold too?

It's obvious to me I am not making my views here clear and only inviting circular discussion which only derails this thread. 

If I used language that you find controversial, I will concede to that.  It was perhaps a poor choice of words on my part, and I didn't do a good job clarifying my stance on the matter for the particular subject of the discussion which is SR.  That's my fault, but you don't get a pass for being condescending about it either. 

Anyway, I'm glad you have a build you enjoy.  I'd love to try and replicate it myself and see what about it fits my preferences and what doesn't. 

So let me get this straight...

If you repeatedly suggest +5 slots are a great sacrifice in Aim, that's OK.

But if the first two of my points amongst many states that in my opinion, Aim stands to get more than one slot. I'm "narrowing on one singular statement" and "telling you fire is hot".

Nevermind that my greater following point was that you don't need Gaussian. That there are numerous other ways to reach the softcap. That you are likely to get there as a side result of pursuing other things.

A greater point you choose to slither around, and focus on misrepresenting my argument instead.

Look...

Softcapping Sentinel SR is easy. Period.

You're somehow struggling with that, yet you're also a power gamer who knows everything about recharge times and synergies, to the point it's insulting to say anything on the topic. OK.

I mean no condescension by pointing out Aim/T9 synergy, just information. Personally, I went half of May with Gaussian slotted in... Tactics, because I completely forgot about the PPM change. Wow. So if I'm being condescending here, it's really myself I'm calling stupid.

I'm not some mindreader to know what you know and don't know, especially given your vague dialectic that I would say switch the goalposts, but in truth the goalposts aren't even defined. You're sometimes talking about Sentinel SR, sometimes other secondaries, sometimes melee ATs, sometimes builds who don't have money, sometimes builds who don't want to slot Aim, and so on. Are you a roleplayer on a shoestring budget or Arcanaville reincarnated? I don't know, and you're not making this easy by staying purposefully vague about your goals.

And it's always worth thinking about lurkers, who tend to outnumber posters 10:1. Information that's not useful to you might be useful to others.

Bottomline:

1) SR sentinel can be softcapped with CJ + Tough/Weave and set bonuses acquired as a result of chasing other things.

2) Sentinels stand to benefit from slotting Aim beyond the default slot.

If you disagree with either of these statements, then feel free to debate these instead of attacking my intent.

"Well let's try some numbers to help with that eyeroll condition, then!"  -- Nihilii

Before I continue with any other thoughts... I want to make sure I am being crystal clear on something.  I do apologize if I have misunderstood your intent.  I also regret the use of terms in my initial post to the OP which I describe below.

Now, that quote was taken from your very first response.  I found that condescending.  You're follow-ups have a tone of jumping down my throat over my initial comment and you hadn't really bothered to ask what my goals were.  You started with a feeling that you need to explain the numbers of it when you could have just asked, "what are you goals" or stated "the comment wasn't clear on what your issue is".  No, instead you opt to start with giving me a lesson I don't need.  You state you don't know what I know or don't.  Yet, you start by feeling a need to explain a use of numbers which fell in line with the 2% difference I had already noted. You then state you did read what I wrote despite the fact you opted to continue arguing a point taken out of context. It's a pedantic argument over what can be seen as me splitting hairs over small number. Now that would have been a fair criticism! That could have also been all you needed to say, but that's not what you've chosen to do. 

Look, I'm not trying to pick a fight with you even if it feels that way.  Even in this most recent reply you're still applying assumptions to me as a person over what I was originally trying to get at.  Like calling me a power gamer or an Arcanaville-wannabe.  None of that is necessary. You're also making an assumption I'm struggling with a build.  I'm not.  I can understand that the use of "easy/sacrifice" suggests that I'm finding it challenging to soft-cap.  Again, that wasn't the point.  I don't find it so much "challenging" to soft-cap.  It is more I was attempting to make a point about how I find some decision making different with Sentinels as a whole.  I shouldn't have even bothered. 

If I am not to attack, or realistically defend against, your intent under the presentation you give it, then perhaps you shouldn't be applying generalizations to me either.  Because that is how this all comes across.  It is very difficult for me to gauge the sincerity of your intent in the tone you're applying.  So again, I do apologize since there is a misunderstanding here.  It's not how I'd like to continue posts between us if we ever do so in the future.

I've conceded the notion that language used in the second paragraph was controversial.  It needlessly confused the point I was attempting to make which was clumsy on my part.  I really see no need to continue debating that when I am owning fault for it, and I did in the previous response just not in such a direct "I own it" statement.  "Easy" or "sacrifice" weren't the best use of words, and I didn't need to include commentary on the AT as a whole.  Yes, additional powers and influence investment will achieve the desired outcome of soft-capping.  I won't argue that.  I don't feel I tried to argue that additional powers and influence would achieve a goal, but these replies suggest otherwise.  I'll just edit the initial response to my original intent and be done with it. 

• Like 1

I totally goofed and thanks to Oldskool I fixed it.

Hero Plan by Mids' Hero Designer 2.22

http://www.cohplanner.com/

Hero Profile:

Level 1: Aimed Shot -- Dcm-Acc/Dmg(A), Dcm-Dmg/EndRdx(13), Dcm-Dmg/Rchg(13), Dcm-Acc/EndRdx/Rchg(15), Dcm-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(15)

Level 1: Focused Fighting -- LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(A), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx/Rchg(3), LucoftheG-Def(3), LucoftheG-Rchg+(5), ShlWal-ResDam/Re TP(11)

Level 2: Focused Senses -- LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(A), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx/Rchg(5), LucoftheG-Def(7), LucoftheG-Rchg+(7)

Level 4: Fistful of Arrows -- PstBls-Acc/Dmg(A), PstBls-Dmg/EndRdx(17), PstBls-Dmg/Rng(17), PstBls-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(31), PstBls-Dam%(34)

Level 6: Agile -- LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(A), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx/Rchg(9), LucoftheG-Def(9), LucoftheG-Rchg+(11)

Level 8: Aim -- GssSynFr--ToHit(A), GssSynFr--ToHit/Rchg(37), GssSynFr--ToHit/Rchg/EndRdx(46), GssSynFr--Rchg/EndRdx(48), GssSynFr--ToHit/EndRdx(48), GssSynFr--Build%(48)

Level 10: Super Speed -- Clr-Stlth(A)

Level 12: Master Brawler -- Prv-Absorb%(A)

Level 14: Explosive Arrow -- PstBls-Acc/Dmg(A), PstBls-Dmg/EndRdx(37), PstBls-Dmg/Rng(37), PstBls-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(39), PstBls-Dam%(39)

Level 16: Enduring -- PrfShf-End%(A)

Level 18: Blazing Arrow -- SprSntWar-Acc/Dmg(A), SprSntWar-Dmg/Rchg(19), SprSntWar-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(19), SprSntWar-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(23), SprSntWar-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(27), SprSntWar-Rchg/+Absorb(31)

Level 20: Dodge -- LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(A), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx/Rchg(21), LucoftheG-Def(21), LucoftheG-Rchg+(23)

Level 24: Tough -- StdPrt-ResDam/Def+(A), GldArm-End/Res(25), GldArm-3defTpProc(25), HO:Ribo(27)

Level 26: Perfect Shot -- Dcm-Acc/Dmg(A), Dcm-Dmg/EndRdx(40), Dcm-Dmg/Rchg(40), Dcm-Acc/EndRdx/Rchg(40), Dcm-Build%(42)

Level 28: Weave -- LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(A), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx/Rchg(29), LucoftheG-Def(29), LucoftheG-Rchg+(31)

Level 30: Quickness -- Run-I(A)

Level 32: Rain of Arrows -- SprOppStr-Acc/Dmg(A), SprOppStr-Dmg/Rchg(33), SprOppStr-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(33), SprOppStr-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(33), SprOppStr-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(34), SprOppStr-Rchg/+Opportunity(34)

Level 35: Evasion -- Rct-Def(A), Rct-Def/EndRdx(36), Rct-EndRdx/Rchg(36), Rct-Def/Rchg(36), Rct-Def/EndRdx/Rchg(42)

Level 41: Fire Cages -- GrvAnc-Immob/Rchg(A), GrvAnc-Acc/Immob/Rchg(42), GrvAnc-Acc/Rchg(43), GrvAnc-Immob/EndRdx(43), GrvAnc-Hold%(43)

Level 44: Cremate -- CrsImp-Acc/Dmg(A), CrsImp-Dmg/EndRdx(45), CrsImp-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(45), CrsImp-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(45), CrsImp-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(46)

Level 47: Combat Jumping -- Rct-Def/EndRdx(A), Rct-Def(50)

Level 2: Health -- RgnTss-Regen+(A), NmnCnv-Regen/Rcvry+(46), Pnc-Heal/+End(50)

------------

It is important to read everyone! I bought a bunch of attuned enhancements but cannot use them until L22! So far I'm still low level, I am enjoying gold side content. The level of detail is so nice, I only hope that we can see it in other zones like KW.

• 1 month later

Update to my build, moved some stuff around, took snapshot so I can use Opportunity correctly. I'm really liking this character, my only issue is with SR and it having a gaping AoE hole until L35

Hero Plan by Hero Hero Designer 2.23
https://github.com/ImaginaryDevelopment/imaginary-hero-designer

Hero Profile:
Level 1: Aimed Shot -- Apc-Dmg/Rchg(A), Apc-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(13), Apc-Acc/Rchg(13), Apc-Dmg/EndRdx(15), Apc-Dam%(15)
Level 2: Snap Shot -- SprWntBit-Acc/Dmg(A), SprWntBit-Dmg/Rchg(5), SprWntBit-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(7), SprWntBit-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(7), SprWntBit-Dmg/EndRdx/Acc/Rchg(9)
Level 6: Stunning Shot -- AbsAmz-Stun/Rchg(A), AbsAmz-Acc/Stun/Rchg(9), AbsAmz-Acc/Rchg(11), AbsAmz-EndRdx/Stun(21), AbsAmz-ToHitDeb%(21)
Level 8: Focused Senses -- LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(A), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx/Rchg(37), LucoftheG-Def(46), LucoftheG-Rchg+(48)
Level 10: Agile -- LucoftheG-Def(A), LucoftheG-Rchg+(48)
Level 12: Master Brawler -- RechRdx-I(A)
Level 14: Explosive Arrow -- Rgn-Dmg/Rchg(A), Rgn-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(37), Rgn-Acc/Rchg(37), Rgn-Dmg/EndRdx(39), Rgn-Knock%(39)
Level 16: Aim -- GssSynFr--ToHit(A), GssSynFr--ToHit/Rchg(42), GssSynFr--ToHit/Rchg/EndRdx(43), GssSynFr--Rchg/EndRdx(43), GssSynFr--ToHit/EndRdx(43), GssSynFr--Build%(48)
Level 20: Dodge -- LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(A), LucoftheG-Rchg+(23)
Level 24: Tough -- StdPrt-ResDam/Def+(A), GldArm-End/Res(25), GldArm-3defTpProc(25)
Level 30: Combat Jumping -- Rct-Def/EndRdx(A), Rct-ResDam%(50)
Level 35: Evasion -- Rct-Def(A), Rct-Def/EndRdx(36), Rct-EndRdx/Rchg(36), Rct-Def/Rchg(36), Rct-Def/EndRdx/Rchg(42)
Level 41: Enduring -- PrfShf-End%(A)
Level 44: Fire Cages -- GrvAnc-Immob/Rchg(A), GrvAnc-Acc/Immob/Rchg(45), GrvAnc-Acc/Rchg(45), GrvAnc-Immob/EndRdx(45), GrvAnc-Hold%(46)
Level 47: Quickness -- Run-I(A)
Level 2: Health -- RgnTss-Regen+(A), Prv-Absorb%(27), NmnCnv-Regen/Rcvry+(46), Pnc-Heal/+End(50)
Level 50: Musculature Core Paragon 
------------

• Like 2