Idea: PvP Zone Event Nights

BlueDragoon

I have fond memories of the old days when I'd PvP in Siren's Call and Warburg, two really nice zones. Even Bloody Bay had its charm.

But nowadays, only Recluse's Victory sees any zone play. So here is my pitch:

Every Monday, there is a special event in Bloody Bay, where extra loot will be rewarded to those who get kills and/or successful use of zone mechanics.

This will be the same for Tuesday in Siren's Call, Wednesday for Warburg and finally Recluse's Victory on Thursday.

The extra loot could be chance for purples, better rolls on PvP IOs, something worthwhile that'll actually attract people to try it.

This would be nice because people could potentially make specific character builds for the level of PvP attributed to the respective zones, adding a new metagame for buildcrafters, everyone gets a chance at some nice rolls and we can enjoy a greater diversity of map variety for zone PvP throughout the week.

"Sally was actually a virtual construct of code and graphics. Simply put, she was a computer graphic running via a computer simulation. As was Croatoa. And Paragon City and the Rogue Isles. The entire game of City of Heroes actually. None of it was real. ~ Matt Miller (Positron)"