The Calendar and Events feature on the website has been disabled ×

Float On Contest Winners!

And now the big moment, the Announcement of the Winners of the Float On Base Building Contest!

Beginning with the Shard Winners:

From Everlasting: Mystic Ascendancy (PARADE-34578) !!

From Excelsior: Macy's Day Parade  (MACYS-31608) !!

From Reunion: The Order of the Purple Hand (LOVEISLOVE-9358) !!

From Torchbearer: Pride Power (PRIDEPOWER-14720) !!

Congratulations! Each of you will be receiving 1,000,000,000 1,250,000,000 influence and 50 Prismatic Aethers!

And the Overall Winner of the Float On Contest:

Spoiler

PRIDE POWER FROM TORCHBEARER (PRIDEPOWER-14720 !!

image.thumb.png.2d0a154e26f7ef781adcf60db2e2064f.png

A Big Congratulations!!! You will instead receive 500 Prismatic Aethers and the Golden Title: Pride of the Parade!!!

Furthermore, our Runners-Up from each shard will be receiving 500,000,000 influence each for their stunning creations! You can check them out here, which I highly recommend:

On Everlasting: PARADE-34692
On Torchbearer: TROUBLEMAKERS-14693
On Torchbearer: FRIENDSOFDOROTHY-14712 

Once more, congratulations and thank you to all of you for participating! We'll be looking forward to showing your work off in our Pride Float base tour tonight!

And thank you to Easter Bunny, Dacy, the Homecoming Team, and a generous contribution from Jessica!

Edited by TorrentYed
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 2

Wow!  Thank you so much! 

The Pride Power base was so much fun to build!  When I first heard about the Float On contest I knew I wanted to incorporate the Items of Power into it.  The orange and blue ones are 2 other Items overlapped to make those colors.  Once I knew that would work, The Power of Pride theme and even the SG name, Pride Power, all developed from there.  I've attended many Pride parades, and wanted to create a float that I would want to be on during a parade, with music, dancing, and a celebration of diversity!

I visited all the other base entries and there are some very cool ones! 

Thanks to the Everlasting Pride Supergroup, the HC Team, Easter Bunny and Dacy!

Happy Pride! 
Emerald Fusion

• Like 8

• Lead Game Master
Posted (edited)

A staff member will be in touch with the winners about their prizes (Aether and Title) within the next couple days; we ask for patience in the meanwhile. But either way: Congratulations, all!

Edited by GM Impervium
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

GM Impervium
Homecoming FAQ; Need a hand? File a Support Ticket! Want to lend a hand? Apply to be a GM!