Eagle Eye: Confront Veles

Xaddy

I thought I might just zip to the end, and ignored the mobs in the hallway en route to the back of the map. I was taking more aggro than I could handle...forgot I was only level 16. Anyway, a lot of chaos and button mashing, and I got defeated. I chose to go to my base for a rez. 

Upon re-entry to the map, now the mobs are ignoring me. I scorch 'em and use combustion, they just ignore me. 

So...figured that's gotta be a glitch. No idea if it's reproducible or not. 

1 hour ago, Xaddy said:

I thought I might just zip to the end, and ignored the mobs in the hallway en route to the back of the map. I was taking more aggro than I could handle...forgot I was only level 16. Anyway, a lot of chaos and button mashing, and I got defeated. I chose to go to my base for a rez. 

Upon re-entry to the map, now the mobs are ignoring me. I scorch 'em and use combustion, they just ignore me. 

So...figured that's gotta be a glitch. No idea if it's reproducible or not. 

What was your alignment? 

Being constantly offended doesn't mean you're right, it just means you're too narcissistic to tolerate opinions different than your own.

With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility.

Let's Go Crack a Planet.

Very interesting question! I was vigilante. I almost went to red side to grab badges in Mercy to absorb the debt, but ended up doing the badges in Steel Canyon instead. 

I'm no longer on that map - but it was only the mobs that were in the long hallway, en route to the large room where I get to "Interrogate" Back Breaker. Once I got into the large room, everything was normal. 

Certainly not a big deal; but I was able to snag a couple bars of XP risk free. 

Script error maybe?  When the place catches fire all hostile mobs other than Veles, the group that spawns with him, and the group with the foreman will exit the map becoming untargetable in the process.

Currently playing on Indomitable as @Zork Nemesis; was a Protector native on live.