Homage to Sue Storm from the Fantastic Four !!!

smnolimits43

Ok first off, my character has Force Fields, and Psychic abilities.

Second, she has Stealth and Infiltration.  I wanted to see if these two powers stacked, and i was wondering if it made the user look like the stealth powers in the Arsenal set.  From what i could see, it does not.  I was hoping it would look like the user would be completely invisible.  

Third, with the changes to Force Fields , i was wondering if anyone picks up all the other bubble powers.

Fourth, how does one slot all of the Force Field Powers ???

Lastly, i went with Flight and Hover, for my travel powers.

21 hours ago, smnolimits43 said:

Second, she has Stealth and Infiltration.  I wanted to see if these two powers stacked, and i was wondering if it made the user look like the stealth powers in the Arsenal set.  From what i could see, it does not.  I was hoping it would look like the user would be completely invisible.  

Third, with the changes to Force Fields , i was wondering if anyone picks up all the other bubble powers.

For the Bubbles on my Force Fielder, I just slotted them with the LotG.  Nope, not the most defense, but I figure lots of people will build for defense anyways 😛

Stealth will have more Invisibility than Infiltration.  Though, you may be able to get by with a Stealth IO in Infiltration.

Dispersion Bubble I slotted with Reactive Defense.  Force Bomb with 5 slotted Purple Stun Set.

Dampening Bubble one slotted with LotG.

I skipped Detention Field and Repulsion Field.

Here's my thoughts on Force Fields, written after the update. ( And Sue gets an oblique reference 🙂 )

There's some good discussion in the thread too, not everyone agreed with my ratings:

In brief:

- Take Deflection Shield and Insulation Shield and Dispersion Bubble and slot them for max Defence. (LotG + 2 Def IOs for minimal slotting)

- Manouvers is a really good idea too, and Grant Invisibility will also help push non-IO'd teammates to the defence cap. (My guide is very much levelling PUGs rather than end-game play)

- Force Bolt and Repulsion Bomb do -Res now, so take them both.

Edited by MonteCarla

On 8/8/2024 at 3:49 AM, smnolimits43 said:

Thematically I feel like void skiff > flight but that obviously comes with several drawbacks, like not being able to change the color and not being able to use it in combat

just something to keep in mind though, especially if any one of those things change in the future