4K Screen Resolution (3840 x 2160)

swisscub

Hi Guys,

I can use any of the Screen Resolutions available without any problems, but as soon as I go for the 4K resolution (3840 x 2160), it blasts the picture out of proportion. Means: the menu boxes are scattered all over the monitor, and I can't click anything. I'm forced to shut the game down, and correct the resolution back to 1920 x 1080 via Reg-Ex and then it works fine again.

Is this a known issue?

Is there a way to get this fixed?

Many Thanks for your answer in advance!

swisscub.

lol...

4k resolution was barely a concept by the time this game was canceled.. first real 4k monitor didnt launch until around 2013ish..

stick with 1080p max until the devs can sort out updates to the client side..

remember.. 1080p was ultra high end at that time. :)

I miss my 8800GTS btw.. :(

Had to sort this out on mine and my brother's machine. You'll need to tell Windows to ignore scaling at 4K.

Right click on the SCORE.exe in your CoH folder, go into Compatibility and then 'Change high DPI settings.' Check both the boxes in there and give it a try.

I'm playing in 3440x1440 and it's entirely fine, apart from the cutscenes being badly framed.

Excelsior Global Channel - for your server wide chat and forming TFs, Trials, Radios, Farms, whatever you want to do - /chan_join Excelsior today!

Had to sort this out on mine and my brother's machine. You'll need to tell Windows to ignore scaling at 4K.

Right click on the SCORE.exe in your CoH folder, go into Compatibility and then 'Change high DPI settings.' Check both the boxes in there and give it a try.

Thank you for that!

This was stated and updated in my guide awhile ago.