"Real Numbers" on Penetrating Ray?

Lazarillo

So I notice that numbers window for Beam Rifle's Snipe power seems to be mostly blank.  The damage seems a little higher than Lancer Shot, and I'm not 100% sure, but I think that it does Knockback, rather than Knockdown.  Pine's indicates the latter as well, but with regards the former, indicates slightly lower damage, and I've heard that it's got a few numbers off so I'm wondering if anyone else can confirm?

Well, out of respecs on my main, but HERE are some unslotted numbers in accordance with the beta setting which will be much more relevant in a couple of weeks. Damage bonus and to-hit at 0, all other things being the same, a few shots on white 50 Jaegers in Peregine:

Lancer Shot: 132.63 - same as the window promises

Lancer Disintegrate Bonus: 26.53 - same as the window promises

Penetrating Ray (Fast Mode, 0% To-Hit): 142.63

Penetrating Disintegrate Bonus: 3 ticks of 15.68 each.

Penetrating Ray knocks back, Lancer Shot stuns quite reliably. Lancer also guarantees a spread, though still a bit buggy on Justin as there's a delay so things don't spread if the target dies before this happens.

Edit: oh and, Penetrating Ray Slow mode: 281.52. ARGUABLY its disintegrate bonus would go up but I was alone so couldn't test that properly.

That does knockback, yeah, I;ve seen it happen with my Corr.

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Clave's Sure-Fire Secrets to Enjoying City Of Heroes
Ignore those farming chores, skip your market homework, play any power sets that you want, and ignore anyone who says otherwise.
This game isn't hard work, it's easy!
Go have fun!
╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝