Magesterium Trial crashed

Piyerus

Was in a Magisterium trial league on Torchbearer, where everyone crashed out in the fight against Nega-Pendragon, when he was getting to low HP. Just before the crash the framerate started to tank to the point it was a slideshow. The crash was bad enough that several people (including myself) had their game actually crash, and they had to force the game to close. Afterwards some people had trouble getting back into the league

Slightly different from the old crash which I thought had been fixed. Bit more severe with people having their games completely freezing and crashing..

Out of curiousity, had you defeated Chimera yet?

Waaay back on live, Chimera's Rain of Arrows could crash an entire league if there were enough players and pets out. I spoke to Arbiter Hawk about it after it happened to a league I was on trying to get the Ready to Rumble badge. He agreed that it was the number of RoAs that likely caused the crash, and that he was going to try to fix it by making Chimera's Surveillance/Marked for Death power only affect players. That was pretty close to the the shutdown announcement though, so I don't know if it ever happened.

Buff Trick Arrows! | Buff Poison!
Powerset Suggestions: Circus Performers | Telepathy | Symphonic Inspiration | Light Affinity | Force Shield
Old Powerset Suggestions:  Probability Distortion | Magnetism | Hyper-Intellect

Some day, the prophecy will be fulfilled; Trick Arrows will be buffed and I will finally be allowed to diehttps://twitter.com/trickshootah

It isn't. Nega-Pendragon activates some ability when he gets below half health that obliterates everyone's frames. It's happened in every Mag I've run so far, even with AV killing order switched up, and the frame-destruction occurs no matter how far away I am from the guy. It doesn't cause an application crash for me or most of my league; it's just impossible to fight while that's going on.