Server status?

Renderman201

The server bogged down to slow speeds after a crash(?). Characters loading unbelievably slow in character select. Causing them to turn into a white flat model with no textures. Then once they load, you go to move to another character and have to wait another 3-4 minutes for them to load.

I also Cannot log into the server, I have been waiting 4 years to play this game, As I've had an

itch to play it for that long. I can totally wait a bit more till it's good to go. I want to sincerely

Thank all of you who have sacrificed, bled and toiled over bringing this beloved game back to life.

Thank you, thank you, thank you.

Pfeffernusse01

It's the rush to re-embrace a long lost love.  So many people coming back all at once after they heard the announcement...

It might stabilize over time, but for now I think you can expect continued difficulties logging in as people rediscover this awesome game.

Currently cannot get past the login screen, likely because of the tight hugging of the server.

I will intermittently try until I get in but it might be better once people start going to sleep/heading to bed.

Formerly @JianHama, @Darkshot Avenger, @Red Ice