Changing gender

Nitekilla

So is every trainer. They're all 'surgeons'.

YOu can change your costume and gender at Miss Liberty, straight out of character creation, which means you don't even have to run across the street to get into the Vanguard base and the tailor/surgeon there. Pretty sure the same is true villain-side.

YOu can change your costume and gender at Miss Liberty, straight out of character creation, which means you don't even have to run across the street to get into the Vanguard base and the tailor/surgeon there. Pretty sure the same is true villain-side.

... since when? Height and Body exclusive to surgeons as far as I can tell and the UI is telling me.

... since when? Height and Body exclusive to surgeons as far as I can tell and the UI is telling me.

The trainers are standard costume change people now. You can alter the looks of your costume and power sets, not gender/body type. You have to got a surgeon to do that.