Whats the best alpha for my Ill/Traps troller

mothermoy

Spiritual or Agility, definitely. Both of those powersets thrive off of powers with long cooldowns, so you definitely want anything and everything that can help you with them. Other Alpha slots don't really give you too tangible benefits as increased Accuracy, End Reduction or Damage just doesn't have the same impact for an Ill/Traps as increased Recharge. I'd pick Agility because the +EndMod and +Def are more useful than the secondary benefits of Spiritual, even if Spiritual does have slightly higher Recharge values.

Torchbearer:

Sunsinger - Fire/Time Corruptor

Cursebreaker - TW/Elec Brute

Coldheart - Ill/Cold Controller

Mythoclast - Rad/SD Scrapper

Give a man a build export and you feed him for a day, teach him to build and he's fed for a lifetime.

I'd pick Agility because the +EndMod and +Def are more useful than the secondary benefits of Spiritual, even if Spiritual does have slightly higher Recharge values.

I definitely 2nd this.  Agility Paragon will let you conserve some slotting across your build.  For instance with the End increase you can do some slotting tricks like 3 slotting Stamina with the Performance Shifter proc, End, and End/Rech for the HP set bonus while still getting full Stamina.  (Actually with Enhancement boosters on the End and End/Rech you can get to 125% Stamina...)  Easier two slotted perma Hasten.  Two slotted Force Field Generator which with Enhancement boosters can shockingly include 1 LOTG proc and 1 Def.  Etc.