War Mace + Fury generation

blinkyfish

To any war mace brutes out there, how well can you generate Fury with WM, as it looks like a hard hitting but slow set to me, and what does it pair well with - I'm considering Bio Armor, as the endurance costs look painful.

Thankee kindly

I haven't found an issue with Fury generation. but yes, it is slow.

I use War Mace/Hammer with Elec Armor (I'll give you 3 guesses who it's modeled after). Lightning Reflexes helps a little with the slow powers but not a while lot.

I've considered re-rolling as a tank, I think the combo would be more beneficial as a tanker than a dps brute.

Generally, people worry too much about Fury generation. Considering that it goes from 0 to ~75 within a few seconds and then runs into very harsh diminishing returns, it's just not an issue.

War Mace is a bit slow overall, but not drastically so, and a slow set will hover at about 88 fury during a fight instead of 89. That's not going to cripple you.

Generally, people worry too much about Fury generation. Considering that it goes from 0 to ~75 within a few seconds and then runs into very harsh diminishing returns, it's just not an issue.

War Mace is a bit slow overall, but not drastically so, and a slow set will hover at about 88 fury during a fight instead of 89. That's not going to cripple you.

I agree.  I've seen a lot of people talking about "chasing fury" as a mechanic for Brutes.  I never remember it being a problem, nor did I feel I had to monitor it real closely.  I don't remember Brutes complaining too much about it back in the day either, but hey its been a while.  My only gripe was when GR hit and they made it harder to hit the fury cap  :-[.