So wait, Unrelenting doesn't actually mitigate Rage's crash?

Omnicron

Unrealized or abandoned effect. Almost every power with a crash mentions Unrelenting, but this effect was never actually added or referenced anywhere besides these power summaries. It's very likely the idea was given up on before Issue 24 even hit the beta server, but someone forgot to remove the reference to it.

Buff Trick Arrows! | Buff Poison!
Powerset Suggestions: Circus Performers | Telepathy | Symphonic Inspiration | Light Affinity | Force Shield | Wild Instincts | Crystallization
Old Powerset Suggestions:  Probability Distortion | Magnetism | Hyper-Intellect

I remember reading Probability Distortion a few months back and thinking it was the best player proposed set I'd ever seen. - Arbiter Hawk 💚

I figure for an effect it could be a special form of 'resistance to <debuff>' that applies to the normally unresistable form of debuffs present in most crashes. I figure for Health/Endurance based crashes you'd need to activate Unrelenting first but anything else you can activate afterwards to negate the temporary debuffs.

Otherwise I am annoyed how it doesn't really 'mitigate' against crashing, it essentially just becomes a Power-pool version of a Self-Rez/Decent Self Heal-over-time.

Unrealized or abandoned effect. Almost every power with a crash mentions Unrelenting, but this effect was never actually added or referenced anywhere besides these power summaries. It's very likely the idea was given up on before Issue 24 even hit the beta server, but someone forgot to remove the reference to it.

Well I wish they'd get rid of it then. It can't be that hard to delete a few lines of text in a few powers.