Invulnerability on Sentinels

Snarky

I do not know so here I am asking. How good is this?

We all know that except for the Psi hole and being pretty unsexy invulnerability is a good solid set. Possibly the best for surviving if you do not cherry pick mobs but run everything  But how good is this set in a Blaster. Er Sentinel

I tried a few Sentinels with Will and time then finally 50d a Dark/inv Brute.  Always a favorite. Now I am back on Sentinels. I really like them. This time I got to thinking about running them at 50. So. Building for defense is always first priority with most of my builds.  How good is this armor at Def Debuff resistance?  Is it leaps and bounds better than other Sentinel armors at keeping that hard bought defense?  Slightly?

I am currently pairing this with Dark and Ice.  I would like ice to work so then I can stay pure ranged. Even if the range is just the outside edge of the roflstomp madness it still counts as ranged defense

While invulnerability can easily cap all but pai and get very high resist( even psi) the damage is very lacking with this armor set. It will do about half the damage as a good /rad and even less than /bio.

Thanks Sunsett. I took a glance at your guide. I will need to really sit down with it obviously to absorb it

Off the top I am lost on what you mean by enenrgyydefense has more tech so it is better. 

Beautifully written guide.  I will dig into it.  I think Sentinels are my new Brutes.  Tough time for anyone to take away that top spot