MM Attack order on allies orders pets to bodyguard target

I think it would give the Masterminds some useful team utility if they can order their henchmen to follow and defend an ally`

This can either augment the tank, or protect softer classes that caught the eye of a particularly dangerous enemy and need to be guarded until aggro is diverted.

Gonna say no, to this one.

First off, Bodyguard is a very specific part of the Mastermind Inherent.  No-one else can "lend" half of their inherent out to other players like that.

Second, sometimes I want my pets to go after whoever someone else - typically the tank - is targeting.  Your suggestion would preclude doing that.

If you want to help the tank (etc) ...?  Your secondary has buffs and/or debuffs in it.  Use those.  :)

Global Handle: @PaxArcana ... Home servers on Live: Freedom Virtue ... Home Server on HC: Torchbearer

Archetype: Casual Gamer ... Powersets:  Forum Melee / Neckbeard ... Kryptonite:  Altoholism

/JRanger

Sorry, but this would be massively OP.

There's that, too.

Back on Live, I was once on a Strikeforce with six other Masterminds (and one other - I think he a Stalker).  Respec Trial, very first one.  SWEET BABY JESUS, we went through that like shit through a goose.

And that was without being able to set six MMs worth of Minions to Bodyguard-ing the same single character.

Global Handle: @PaxArcana ... Home servers on Live: Freedom Virtue ... Home Server on HC: Torchbearer

Archetype: Casual Gamer ... Powersets:  Forum Melee / Neckbeard ... Kryptonite:  Altoholism

I think it would give the Masterminds some useful team utility if they can order their henchmen to follow and defend an ally`

This can either augment the tank, or protect softer classes that caught the eye of a particularly dangerous enemy and need to be guarded until aggro is diverted.

The MMs Secondary is all about 'useful team utilities'; why would you rather use your pet then use your Secondary?

/JRanger

Sorry, but this would be massively OP.

There's that, too.

Back on Live, I was once on a Strikeforce with six other Masterminds (and one other - I think he a Stalker).  Respec Trial, very first one.  SWEET BABY JESUS, we went through that like shit through a goose.

And that was without being able to set six MMs worth of Minions to Bodyguard-ing the same single character.

Even one set of pets bodyguarding a character is OP, if the character they're bodyguarding is a Tanker.