does level matter on panacea proc?

kendo339

have searched these boards as well as google and cannot find an answer on whether enhancement level makes a difference on the +hp or + endurance the panacea proc provides.  the other procs in the heal series - numina's and miracle - state the % of regen or recovery provided and it's the same whether you slot a lvl 30 numinas or a lvl 50.  so I usually try to slot as close to 30 as I can and don't use attuned versions. 

I know panacea heals a % of HPs, but doesn't say what that % is.  before I buy and slot level 10 standard versions or play with converting some low level panacea recipes I have found into the proc enhancement, would like to see if anyone can confirm whether the % stays the same from 10 - 50 or if it scales up slightly and it's better to try to get attuned versions

may have found my answer, which always seems to happen after I ask the question  :)  if Pines builder is correct, panacea gives 5.36% +HP and 7.5% + Endo at level 10 and level 50.  finally figured out how to force a level 10 enhancement rather than the level 50 that was showing for all my build plans in Pines.

if that is correct, then panacea would most likely provide more benefit than a numina's if you have only 1 slot open.  according to Pines, numina's provides a constant 1 hp per second regeneration while panacea, at base HP on a blaster, provides a 65 HP heal on proc.  believe that can happen up to 3 times a minute so as long as it procs even once per minute, it is slightly better than numina's.

can anyone confirm above is correct or am I still missing a piece or two here.  which is very possible because some of the enhancement functionality is very confusing for me.  thanks for any assistance

4.31% heal 7.5% endurance.  And no level makes no difference.

thank you for confirming that level makes no difference.  where are you seeing the 4.31% vs the 5.36% shown in Pines?  does that show in the in-game stats?  as I have never slotted a panacea, I haven't been able to check the power stat options in-game to compare to Pines

4.31% heal 7.5% endurance.  And no level makes no difference.

thank you for confirming that level makes no difference.  where are you seeing the 4.31% vs the 5.36% shown in Pines?  does that show in the in-game stats?  as I have never slotted a panacea, I haven't been able to check the power stat options in-game to compare to Pines

I'm pretty sure this varies per AT, for whatever reason. If my memory is not all wrong, my Controller gets a bigger heal out of Panacea than my Brute. The End portion appears to be the same, however, it is boosted by +MaxEnd.

Torchbearer:

Sunsinger - Fire/Time Corruptor

Cursebreaker - TW/Elec Brute

Coldheart - Ill/Cold Controller

Mythoclast - Rad/SD Scrapper

Give a man a build export and you feed him for a day, teach him to build and he's fed for a lifetime.