Super Reflexes: Practiced versus Master Brawler?

Rathulfr

I'm confused about which one I should pick: Practiced versus Master Brawler?  It appears that Practiced offers status protection, while Master does not, but I've read elsewhere that this is not the case.  Master shifts status protection to the other toggles?  What?  I don't understand?

I prefer set-it-and-forget-it toggles to click powers.  Fewer clicks = more better, for me.  So which would you recommend?  Thanks in advance for your replies.

@Rathstar

Energy/Energy Blaster (50+3) on Everlasting

Energy/Temporal Blaster (50+3) on Excelsior

Energy/Willpower Sentinel (50+3) on Indomitable

Energy/Energy Sentinel (50+1) on Torchbearer

Master Brawler in your case, no question! Once you pick it, Focused Senses and Focused Fighting start giving you mez protection. So you'll never have to click anything for your mez protection, only use Master Brawler when you want to get damage absorption.

It's very hard to argue for Practiced Brawler. Some players will say they prefer being able to doublestack their mez protection. Given SR gets hit so little to start with, I find the use case strenuous (at least compared to the absorption Master Brawler gives + the convenience of "always on" mez protection that doesn't eat your autoclick power nor take you out of the fight for 2 seconds every 2 minutes).

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Master Brawler in your case, no question! Once you pick it, Focused Senses and Focused Fighting start giving you mez protection. So you'll never have to click anything for your mez protection, only use Master Brawler when you want to get damage absorption.

It's very hard to argue for Practiced Brawler. Some players will say they prefer being able to doublestack their mez protection. Given SR gets hit so little to start with, I find the use case strenuous (at least compared to the absorption Master Brawler gives + the convenience of "always on" mez protection that doesn't eat your autoclick power nor take you out of the fight for 2 seconds every 2 minutes).

Awesome, thank you!

@Rathstar

Energy/Energy Blaster (50+3) on Everlasting

Energy/Temporal Blaster (50+3) on Excelsior

Energy/Willpower Sentinel (50+3) on Indomitable

Energy/Energy Sentinel (50+1) on Torchbearer