Widow Levelling Questions

Apologies if these are a bit rudimentary. I can't find any guides to levelling.

Combat Training: Offensive - is this roughly equivalent to sticking an ACC enhancement in my powers?

Due to the toggles, is 3dam 1red a sensible way of slotting attacks?

What are some sets to add resistance to a defence build? Adding defence to resistance is fairly simple with sets.

Fortunata looks like a defence blapper with control and Night Widow looks like a scrapper with some ranged attacks... support aspect aside, does this seem about right?

Doctor Fortune  Soulwright Mother Blight Brightwarden Storm Lantern Shadow Self Corona Borealis
Blood Fortunado Dark/Dark Corruptor Rad/Rad Brute Gravity/Time Controller Storm/Water Defender Warshade Dark/Dark Tanker
The Good Missions Guide: A Heroic Levelling Journey through Story Arcs Blueside Guide Easy IO Cheat Sheet 
The Mean Missions Guide: A Villainous Levelling Journey through Story Arcs Redside Guide Fortunatas are the Bestunatas

Combat Training: Offensive - is this roughly equivalent to sticking an ACC enhancement in my powers?

Yes ... but ... unenhanced it's only a +10% increase to Accuracy.  You can increase this by adding Accuracy enhancements to the power, although the consensus is that the power is a One Slot Wonder™ in this regard (so don't spend extra slots on it if you take it).

IifneyR.gif

Verbogeny is one of many pleasurettes afforded a creatific thinkerizer.

Thanks. With the ToHit buffs, I guess it's not necessary as I'm probably going to be a martyr and take some leadership powers too.

How do you work around the lack of heals or resistance? I'm used to defenders, peacebringers and brutes so relying on defence and having no heal is a bit alarming. Either than or I got fortunata... but they just don't appeal to me as much.

Is the medicine pool worth going into? My experience of it was always a solid "nah" but it will probably be better than nothing.

Doctor Fortune  Soulwright Mother Blight Brightwarden Storm Lantern Shadow Self Corona Borealis
Blood Fortunado Dark/Dark Corruptor Rad/Rad Brute Gravity/Time Controller Storm/Water Defender Warshade Dark/Dark Tanker
The Good Missions Guide: A Heroic Levelling Journey through Story Arcs Blueside Guide Easy IO Cheat Sheet 
The Mean Missions Guide: A Villainous Levelling Journey through Story Arcs Redside Guide Fortunatas are the Bestunatas