Fade

Greentea

I'm sure some of you know Fade from playing Darkness Affinity. Fade have a weird glitch issue for a while (I think Live too).

I ran two different TFs on my Dark/Dark, I did not see the glitch issue anymore. Did they fixed that or it was pure luck?

Uhh...yeah, that's hard to explain.

Currently, Fade envelopes you and your allies into shadows with bright-colored eyes. The glitch is the opposite, you can see through your body and your allies. No bright-colored eyes too.

It's disturbing.

I realized it may have something to do with graphic settings, maybe. Either way, I'm really happy with the current one. I was just wondering if they fixed it or not.

I am glad you described it, I am used to the translucent bodies and assumed it was the norm. I actually dislike it, because it also causes a blinking state which I find visually unappealing and distracting. I think I'd prefer the shadows version you are describing.

Yes that's the glitch I'm talking about!

Wait...you're still seeing the glitch? No shadows with bright-colored eyes? Well, that's odd. I started to see the shadows with bright colored eyes two days ago. I freaking love it. It's similar to Dark Servant, but the shadows are different, it's actually smoother than the Dark Servant's.

Have you changed the color of Fade in costume creation? What about your settings? Play around with the shadows or something to see if anything changed?

Edit: Actually, I'll try to take a screenie.

Yes that's the glitch I'm talking about!

Wait...you're still seeing the glitch? No shadows with bright-colored eyes? Well, that's odd. I started to see the shadows with bright colored eyes two days ago. I freaking love it. It's similar to Dark Servant, but the shadows are different, it's actually smoother than the Dark Servant's.

Have you changed the color of Fade in costume creation? What about your settings? Play around with the shadows or something to see if anything changed?

Edit: Actually, I'll try to take a screenie.

I have never seen that. I've ran an Elec/Dark for about a month and a half now. I made a Plant/Dark Saturday and have been running it. I have never seen it other than the kind of translucent almost-stealth look.

Please do take a screencap, in case I'm just crazy.

Someone cast this on me just the other day it was still doing the translucent shadow effect with the glowing eyes and the annoying flickering.

I personally strongly dislike the graphic effect of it, as even though some may like it, heck even if I liked it, I'm against forcing such a drastic appearance change on my teammates.  For the simple fact I know a lot of the appeal of this game for many is creating a "look" for their character.  Having a buff that so drastically affects the appearance of all my teammates with no option on their part I think is a bad design choice for this game.  Was the same reason I so wanted a minimal fx option on Cold's ice shields.

I don't think I changed the colors either, although I am using the Soul Noir or Dark Noir effects, whichever that is. I think other than that I kept the coloration as is, but I'm not 100% positive it wasn't already set to the coloration I used for plant. I can check, as well as settings, when I get off later tonight.

Sorry, sorry. I got distracted by keyes/magisterium itrial. Got Master of Keyes badge ^_^

Anyway, I must be blind. I don't see any shadows, I guess that was due to my teammates (colorful) buffs--I did said I was in two different TFs on my /Dark troller. However, been playing for 30 minutes, no glitch issue or flickering. Are you sure you still see the glitch?

Y1llN6t.png