Interface Scaling and Mouse Pointer

Figure this might be some easy upgrades to the options menu.

User Interface Window Scale, I'm always having to adjust my interface size depending on what computer or screen I'm playing on. Rather than have sliding bar that jumps from 100% to 148% on my Ultra Wide (makes the it way to big) or if I'm using my laptop trying to scale down it jumps from 148% to 100 to 38%, (extremely small). I just can never seem to hit the in-between numbers I really want to make it look natural with out putting the game on a side monitor or TV making the adjustments, then launching the game on correct screen. I propose adding a box that a "user" can type a numerical value in order to achieve a scale that looks more natural for the size of the screen we individually use. 

In-game Mouse pointer. (Yes I know, I'm clicker! I'm not in the cool kids club.) Color options for the pointer, (red, green, blue, yellow etc.) and maybe the option to make the pointer glow. If your feeling super crazy in the moment maybe adding some options on choosing a different style of pointer. 

Just wanted to back you on this.. I loose my mouse pointer on the screen sometimes and the game targeting is just not the best and has always been an issue.

I'm not sure if this is what you mean, so forgive me if it's not of use to you, but /windowscale tray 1.0 might be what you're looking for? You can swap tray for chat, etc to size individual windows with an exact numeral.  Tray1 Tray2 Tray3 etc. likewise are assigned to any additional power trays you put on the screen.

I'm running at 6480x3820.

I like my general interface smaller.  So 100% works mostly fine for me.  Though I'm bumping text size up slightly.

As for the cursor?

Even at 200%, it's still too damn small for me and I wind up losing it on the screen all the time.

Is there such a thing as "too much screen real estate"?

If you want to be godlike, pick anything.

If you want to be GOD, pick a TANK!

• 2 weeks later
On 7/16/2019 at 11:09 PM, Hyperstrike said:

I'm running at 6480x3820.

I like my general interface smaller.  So 100% works mostly fine for me.  Though I'm bumping text size up slightly.

As for the cursor?

Even at 200%, it's still too damn small for me and I wind up losing it on the screen all the time.

Is there such a thing as "too much screen real estate"?

I have to agree with you and if you add in the FX it's very easy to lose the pointer. Granted I am getting older but that can't be the reason I can't see the pointer. 😉