Arachnos Toxicologist

Recently I saw a really old video of the guy who tried to make a really unique build and made a toxic damage-focused Bane Spider. It was looking so cool that I was trying to remake it, myself. Could use some build suggestions as I'm fairly new to this all.

Villain Plan by Mids' Villain Designer 1.962

http://www.cohplanner.com/

Click this DataLink to open the build!

Cheiracanthium: Level 50 Science Arachnos Soldier

Primary Power Set: Bane Spider Soldier

Secondary Power Set: Bane Spider Training

Power Pool: Leadership

Power Pool: Speed

Power Pool: Fighting

Ancillary Pool: Leviathan Mastery

Villain Profile:

Level 1: Bash -- SprSpdBit-Acc/Dmg(A), SprSpdBit-Dmg/Rchg(3), SprSpdBit-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(21), SprSpdBit-Rchg/Global Toxic(21)

Level 1: Wolf Spider Armor -- HY:ElectP(A), HY:ElectP(37)

Level 2: Bane Spider Armor Upgrade -- GldArm-3defTpProc(A), UnbGrd-Max HP%(25)

Level 4: Combat Training: Defensive -- LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(A), LucoftheG-Def/Rchg(5), LucoftheG-EndRdx/Rchg(5), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx/Rchg(7), Rct-ResDam%(7), LucoftheG-Rchg+(9)

Level 6: Build Up -- GssSynFr--Build%(A), GssSynFr--ToHit(23), GssSynFr--ToHit/Rchg(25), GssSynFr--ToHit/Rchg/EndRdx(31), GssSynFr--Rchg/EndRdx(31), GssSynFr--ToHit/EndRdx(36)

Level 8: Maneuvers -- LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(A), LucoftheG-Def/Rchg(11), LucoftheG-EndRdx/Rchg(11), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx/Rchg(13), LucoftheG-Def(13), LucoftheG-Rchg+(15)

Level 10: Tactical Training: Maneuvers -- LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(A), LucoftheG-Def/Rchg(15), LucoftheG-EndRdx/Rchg(17), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx/Rchg(17), LucoftheG-Def(19), LucoftheG-Rchg+(19)

Level 12: Venom Grenade -- PstBls-Acc/Dmg(A), PstBls-Dmg/EndRdx(31), PstBls-Dmg/Rchg(33), PstBls-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(33), PstBls-Dmg/Rng(34)

Level 14: Poisonous Ray -- SpdBit-Acc/Dmg(A), SpdBit-Dmg/Rchg(29), SpdBit-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(33), SpdBit-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(34), SpdBit-Rchg/Global Toxic(34)

Level 16: Pulverize -- RzzDzz-Acc/Rchg(A), RzzDzz-Immob%(23), RzzDzz-EndRdx/Stun(29), RzzDzz-Acc/EndRdx(36), RzzDzz-Stun/Rng(37), RzzDzz-Acc/Stun/Rchg(37)

Level 18: Tactical Training: Assault -- EndRdx-I(A)

Level 20: Assault -- EndRdx-I(A)

Level 22: Shatter -- Mk'Bit-Acc/Dmg(A), Mk'Bit-Dmg/EndRdx(39), Mk'Bit-Dmg/Rchg(39), Mk'Bit-Acc/EndRdx/Rchg(40), Mk'Bit-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(40), Mk'Bit-Dam%(40)

Level 24: Cloaking Device -- LucoftheG-Rchg+(A), ShlWal-ResDam/Re TP(27)

Level 26: Hasten -- RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(46)

Level 28: Kick -- Empty(A)

Level 30: Mental Training -- Run-I(A)

Level 32: Crowd Control -- SprDmnofA-Acc/Dmg(A), SprDmnofA-Dmg/Rchg(42), SprDmnofA-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(42), SprDmnofA-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(42), SprDmnofA-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(43), SprDmnofA-Rchg/DmgFear%(43)

Level 35: School of Sharks -- Empty(A)

Level 38: Tough -- StdPrt-ResDam/EndRdx(A), StdPrt-ResDam/Def+(39), StdPrt-ResKB(43)

Level 41: Arctic Breath -- AchHee-DefDeb(A), AchHee-DefDeb/Rchg(46), AchHee-ResDeb%(46)

Level 44: Bile Spray -- OvrFrc-Acc/Dmg(A), OvrFrc-Dmg/End/Rech(45), OvrFrc-Acc/Dmg/End(45), OvrFrc-Acc/Dmg/End/Rech(45)

Level 47: Weave -- RedFrt-Def/EndRdx(A), RedFrt-Def/Rchg(48), RedFrt-EndRdx/Rchg(48), RedFrt-Def/EndRdx/Rchg(48), RedFrt-EndRdx(50), LucoftheG-Rchg+(50)

Level 49: Surveillance -- UndDfn-Rchg(A), UndDfn-DefDeb/Rchg(50)

Level 1: Brawl -- Empty(A)

Level 1: Prestige Power Dash -- Empty(A)

Level 1: Prestige Power Slide -- Empty(A)

Level 1: Prestige Power Quick -- Empty(A)

Level 1: Prestige Power Rush -- Empty(A)

Level 1: Prestige Power Surge -- Empty(A)

Level 1: Conditioning

Level 1: Sprint -- Run-I(A)

Level 2: Rest -- Empty(A)

Level 4: Ninja Run

Level 2: Swift -- Run-I(A)

Level 2: Health -- Mrc-Rcvry+(A), Pnc-Heal/+End(27), NmnCnv-Regen/Rcvry+(36)

Level 2: Hurdle -- Jump-I(A)

Level 2: Stamina -- PrfShf-EndMod(A), PrfShf-End%(3), EndMod-I(9)

------------

------------

I also considered going with Mace Beam Blast over Pulverize, since it both looks cool and is one of those attacks originally featured in the video:

Level 16: Mace Beam Blast

• (A) Force Feedback - Damage/Knockback
  • (23) Force Feedback - Accuracy/Knockback
  • (29) Force Feedback - Recharge/Knockback
  • (36) Force Feedback - Recharge/Endurance
  • (37) Force Feedback - Damage/Endurance/Knockback
  • (37) Force Feedback - Chance for +Recharge

I just HAD to use the knockback set because it has that AoE Defense buff, which helps me softcap all of my positional defense.

• 2 weeks later
On 7/22/2019 at 8:33 PM, Sublime said:

No Travel power?! O_o

I have several characters without a travel power. Sprint + ninja running makes for pretty good speed, and you can always use a jetpack if you need to fly. You can buy 5 hours of jetpack from the P2W vendor for 50k.

My current bane doesn't have one ninja run+sprint+mental training is very close to ss, I follow ss people around and barely lose ground, arriving within a second or two of them, and I have a higher jump than you do with ss alone. 

I don't like the mace beams as they do much lower damage than the ranged wolf attacks, just use those if you want ranged attacks instead.

On 8/6/2019 at 2:27 AM, Justisaur said:

My current bane doesn't have one ninja run+sprint+mental training is very close to ss, I follow ss people around and barely lose ground, arriving within a second or two of them, and I have a higher jump than you do with ss alone. 

I don't like the mace beams as they do much lower damage than the ranged wolf attacks, just use those if you want ranged attacks instead.

Yeah, I got Ninja Run and Sprint.

As for the beam attacks I've gone for it because of theme. And the idea of the build is a mass annihilation as well as debuffing resistance. Which is why I got Poisonous Ray for debuffs too and that Beam AoE

On 8/10/2019 at 4:16 AM, Ariamaki said:

Your DataLink doesn't work on the current build of Mids, but I definitely like the concept here. How consistent is the Toxic rotation, and do you have a link for the video that inspired you?

Weird, still works for me...

As for the video, that's the one:

• Thanks 1