[Fixing] Pine's doesn't work with the new forums...

• City Council
15 minutes ago, Some Random User said:

I've tried all of the export formats. I get an error message with any option (except plain text with no formatting).

Long posts of unformatted text? Seems like a severe thing to subject us to.

Mind PMing me the build as you tried to post it (the exported content) pasted into https://pastebin.com?

I was unable to reproduce this problem on an account with and without permissions using a build on all 3 export configurations.

Thanks!

Cipher

City Council

If you need help, please submit a support request here or use /petition in-game.

Got time to spare? Want to see Homecoming thrive? Consider volunteering as a Game Master!

• City Council

Okay, with the help of @GM NobleKangaroo we've tracked the issue down. There is a bug in the forum software when BBCode lists terminate on a separate line than they were started which is causing the issue that you are experiencing.

We're going to work on adding a small tool to the forums to allow people to paste their mids builds and have it spit out fixed versions which can be posted. We'll also try to reach out to the developer of Pine's and see if they can fix the exporter so that it moves the closing list tag to the same line.

Thank you for the report!

• Thanks 1

Cipher

City Council

If you need help, please submit a support request here or use /petition in-game.

Got time to spare? Want to see Homecoming thrive? Consider volunteering as a Game Master!

• Cipher changed the title to [Fixing] Pine's doesn't work with the new forums...