Origin Stores Inventory remains blank after mission complete

Shadowsleuth

After completing the missions for all the origin stores (Holsten Armitage, Penny Preston, Agent Six, & Mark IV) their store inventory remains blank.

After completing the mission for Serafina (my origin, magic), her store shows the store inventory.

Is that working as intended or is that a bug?

And can their missions (along with Ghost Falcon) be added to Flashback at some point?

I’m guessing you have the stores set to only show enhancements you can use.  Several stores have the full complement of enhancements, so you can always find the ones you are looking for, but perhaps these unlockable origin stores only carry SOs for their origin - which you cannot use and are therefore not displayed.

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Honorbridge said:

I’m guessing you have the stores set to only show enhancements you can use.  Several stores have the full complement of enhancements, so you can always find the ones you are looking for, but perhaps these unlockable origin stores only carry SOs for their origin - which you cannot use and are therefore not displayed.

That did the trick, I just double checked the stores & it worked, thanks for the tip.

In case anyone else is looking to change the settings: Menu>Options>General>Miscellaneous>Show All Enhancements in Stores.