New Costume Pieces Request

drgantz

--Hats without hair. Always kinda niggled me that I can't make a full face mask and hat combo without also having hair.

--More chest emblems... particularly more lightning bolts and/or things representing speed.

--Short boots that don't go all the way to the knee.

• Like 3

Jodhpurs, pith helmets, polo shirts, tie dye t-shirts, Hawaiian shirts. Loin clothes short and long.  Short sleeve options for some shirts. Especially official. Speaking of shirts. Can we move the shirts that are under jackets to shirts. I'm looking to use certain belts and as they (the shirts) show as jackets the belts are not available. Post Apocalyptic in particular.

Also can we got this stickied?

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Up 2

Because there is a city in the Midwest that is continually threatened by a silver backed gorilla and is protected by a man who can run faster than the speed of light.

@biostem You can't think of any new pieces you want? Really? Not even the plaid for your lumberjack or the

corset without the stripes or the hats without hair or the steampunk belt with a solid buckle etc

etc or any of the other things you've been asking for in unrelated threads? rs4wmRnk_o.gif

@Fista No we don't need it stickied. rFYv2e1c_o.gif

There are less than two pages of threads total and the same 8-10 threads sit at

the top so if it's even remotely active you'll see it first page with no scrolling needed.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Like the Costume Creator? Enjoy a challenge? Love to WIN?

You really should've clicked here before 6pm on Sunday the 18th!

07K1tHnz_o.png

1 minute ago, Christopher Robin said:

@biostem You can't think of any new pieces you want? Really? Not even the plaid for your lumberjack or the

corset without the stripes or the hats without hair or the steampunk belt with a solid buckle etc

etc or any of the other things you've been asking for in unrelated threads?

I've been figured out!  *hangs head in shame*

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, Winder30 said:

I would really like to see different colored balloon emotes added to the game.

Thought and speech balloons? Or do you actually mean

balloons like you find at a birthday party?

Unless I misunderstand what you are asking they

are already in the game and have been since waaaay back.

@Shadowsleuth I do like the idea of a Sugar Skull makeups being a face

option like we have a couple different Carnie masks now.

Edited by Christopher Robin
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

07K1tHnz_o.png

WRfLKjM.jpg

• Haha 3
QVÆ TAM FERA IMMANISQVE NATVRA

TB ~ Amazon Army: AMAZON-963 | TB ~ Crowned Heads: CH-10012 | EX ~ The Holy Office: HOLY-1610 | EV ~ Firemullet Groupies: FM-5401 | IN ~ Sparta: SPARTA-3759 | RE ~ S.P.Q.R. - SPQR-5010

Spread My Legions - #207 | Lawyers of Ghastly Horror - #581 | Jerk Hackers! - #16299 | Ecloga Prima - #25362 | Deth Kick Champions! - #25818 | Heaven and Hell - #26231 | The Legion of Super Skulls - #27660 | Cathedral of Mild Discomfort - #38872 | The Birch Conspiracy! - #39291

1 hour ago, Heraclea said:

WRfLKjM.jpg

Okay, we need a 'terrified' option in the 'Like' menu.

😱

😉

Edited by Oubliette_Red
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

Dislike certain sounds? Silence/Modify specific sounds. Looking for modified whole powerset sfx?

Check out Michiyo's modder or Solerverse's thread.  Got a punny character? You should share it.

On 11/1/2019 at 7:42 AM, Winder30 said:

I would really like to see different colored balloon emotes added to the game.

By following a similar bind from here:

although, you probably won't be needing the <bordercolor> one, you can already do it in-game.

ex: /bind y "e <bgcolor blue><color white>yells"

Replace the color names with what you want or use html color codes for custom colors.

• Like 2

@Kismet

@KlSMET - (kLsmet)

@Kismette

@Kismet Angel/@Angel of Fate/@One Kismet - on live

Heroes on Guardian/Villains on Victory

Small thing, but I would really like some female shorts that are longer than "Shorts" but not quite as long as "Athletic Shorts"; the super short-shorts can look weird at times and even occasionally defy physical logic, and the long shorts look like a 90s workout video or Nordic Track commercial. Something like this maybe

YsHzqyK.png

I would also love if the "Hood" section had hood-down options instead of them always being up and covering the character's head. It would be pretty fun to have two costumes where you could switch between hood-up and hood-down

sWUXbDD.jpg

Edited by Midnight Blue Mage
  • Like 3

1392536383_RaceCarDriverCollage.jpg.957e2767b4c215a00921f3851246d33d.jpg

Race Car Driver style Jackets that have multiple logos all over them, both the front & back of the jacket.

Instead of using the logos of real world companies I would want the logos from the in-game stores.

https://paragonwiki.com/wiki/Shops_and_Businesses_of_Paragon_City

https://paragonwiki.com/wiki/Ingame_References#Businesses_and_Billboards

Also single in-game store logos added under chest details for existing clothing (T shirts).

• Thumbs Up 1

Floating head "Human skull" option. Can we get this available in the think tank at least as an alternative to the brain? That one in theory should be easy. But i would also like to see the human skull useable with hoods and helmets as well. The texture for that is a big step up from the old skull face texture. More skeletal pieces in general would be awesome. Forearms, legs,pelvis, ribcage. Etc. Pretty please??

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Ferrus_Xeno said:

I would like to have the ability to match my head piece texture to the chest piece instead of everything being just tights.  For example, if I am using one of the leather options for the chest piece, i should be able to have a leather mask piece as well. 

+1

• Like 1

@Rathstar

Energy/Energy Blaster (50+3) on Everlasting

Energy/Temporal Blaster (50+3) on Excelsior

Energy/Willpower Sentinel (50+3) on Indomitable

Energy/Energy Sentinel (50+1) on Torchbearer

It'd be nice if we had an alternated beret that adhered to military standards, close to the head on the right side, patch/badge centered over left eye.

Beret-Military.jpg.5632caabe27b64e2e9d56346b324f026.jpg

The beret currently available in the game is more like a soggy mushroom.

• Like 6

Dislike certain sounds? Silence/Modify specific sounds. Looking for modified whole powerset sfx?

Check out Michiyo's modder or Solerverse's thread.  Got a punny character? You should share it.

I was trying to create an homage character to the Martians from Duck Dodgers, when I realized how difficult it is to create a character with regular eyes but no mouth;  The closest I was able to create was achieved by using one of the bandit/assassin/ninja masks...

• Like 3

On 11/8/2019 at 9:01 PM, Oubliette_Red said:

It'd be nice if we had an alternated beret that adhered to military standards, close to the head on the right side, patch/badge centered over left eye.

Beret-Military.jpg.5632caabe27b64e2e9d56346b324f026.jpg

The beret currently available in the game is more like a soggy mushroom.

@Oubliette_Red, seconded.

Also welcome @drgantz, @MaskedMan, @Fista, @Shadowsleuth, @Winder30, @Heraclea,

@Kismette, @KingofMonkeys, @Ferrus_Xeno and @Rathulfr to the best part of the forums!

Phew that's a bunch! I'm happy to see so many people showing up

and/or stepping out of the costume/bio threads lately though

and to those new here ---> this might be of interest <---zb7XgP0P_o.png

Edited by Christopher Robin
  • Like 4

07K1tHnz_o.png

• 2 weeks later

I'd like to see the Ironman hands from old CoH back (the ones with repulsers in the palms). I can't seem find them anymore. I think I remember Cryptic removing the costume piece a long time ago to keep people from making Ironman due to issues they had with Marvel.

• Like 1

AKA Dika Wolf (on the old CoH forums)

Currently playing: Virtualman on Indomitable.

52 minutes ago, Innovator said:

I'd like to see the Ironman hands from old CoH back (the ones with repulsers in the palms). I can't seem find them anymore. I think I remember Cryptic removing the costume piece a long time ago to keep people from making Ironman due to issues they had with Marvel.

Champions Online has several gloves with "palm projectors"... are you sure you didn't see them there?

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, biostem said:

Champions Online has several gloves with "palm projectors"... are you sure you didn't see them there?

I used to use it for my first toon Soul Keeper to simulate a gems in his hands. I don't remember if they kept those gloves in CoH, as they removed several costume pieces after troubles with Marvel. Still if gloves like that can made, that would be sweet.

Edited by Innovator
  • Like 5

AKA Dika Wolf (on the old CoH forums)

Currently playing: Virtualman on Indomitable.