Ninja/Kin How to play well

Tacheyon

So I recently started a Ninja/Kin (basically someone who uses a chemical to enhance their (and henchmen) performance.  But each time she needs more and more to achieve greatness, so basically I made a heroic drug addict (which I think I'll turn bad in order to support their habit).

I have gotten to 22 and I have started to slot basic IO's into everything.  Build wise I think I am fine, everything seems straightforward.  The only Kin power I am not taking is repel (although state your case if I should).  I already have the leadership auras and hasten. 

But now I am wondering what are the strategies some people are employing for this type of build.  Are you building for Tankermind?  Or just sending in everyone and hoping to kill everything before they kill you?

Anyone's experiences will be helpful, thanks.

Repel can be useful but you have to put a knockback to knockdown proc in it.    Then amazingly it becomes a useful tool.

On a /kin MM. I exclusively group.   I haven't spent much time looking at /kin builds to see if there is a way to cap or near cap defenses and resists.      I found /kin pretty rough for soloing as a master mind.  Doable, but it takes a lot of effort.      Now grouping on the other hand was really fun.  

- edit.

In a group, just keep everyone speed boosted and Increase Density for the defense/resists (I can't remember which it offers).    Let the tank or person who is taking the alpha do their thing, put pets on defensive/follow for bodyguard, then zoom in fire fulcrum shift and zoom out then sick the pets on things.   Heal as appropriate.  

If you have the kb->kd IO on repel then use it to knock stuff over.    You can also get WhirlWind from the Speed pool put another kb->kd IO on it and then you  have double the chance to knock stuff down.   Then use transference to fill your endurance. 

Edited by SmalltalkJava